East Bay Nortenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
it aint just the East Bay.

I live in San Jo & they roam freely around the Alum Rock & Capitol area, Southside & in the Flea Market every weekend.

not my business & I could care less, but it is what it is.
When was the last time you saw some on Alum Rock/Capitol? Wouldn't really know if they were in SSSJ, but everyone knows they go to the flea market.

Props: dalycity650

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
...& hold up a second. B @BO$$

Y'all know they go to the flea market and accept it like it is the normal but San Jo is supposed to be some northern stronghold?

C'mon now man

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
@Shea- Well maybe you have seen that, but I don't think it's common around there. I pass by there all the time n maybe even have looked suspect due to my work uniform. I feel I'm too old to be really banging, but I think it was the last time that I did notice some when I was there n they heard me say something. They didn't say anything back, but I'll admit that over the years homeboys have let too much slide. Pretty much seems like the other side has been given a pass when it comes to a place like the flea. I'm not the one on here talking about strongholds n I believe SJ has been one, but it ain't what it used to be

Sep 24, 2006
the flea market is funny because you see suckas and nortenos walking around. I saw 10 of them fools posted near the back exist. I nobody did shit to the so I basically said why the hell would I get my ass jumped if the locals don't care. I guess bangers don't care no more. oh well on to new adventures

U mean u were gonna gather up enuff courage to say something? in the words of silent from da Atl ”u sir r an idiot” haha.......(dont lose sleep guce)

May 17, 2006
U mean u were gonna gather up enuff courage to say something? in the words of silent from da Atl ”u sir r an idiot” haha.......(dont lose sleep guce)
well you start to wonder about loyalty to certain people, when hey would rather blast you than the white people and scraps occupying their turf. just saying not my town not my business

Sep 24, 2006
well you start to wonder about loyalty to certain people, when hey would rather blast you than the white people and scraps occupying their turf. just saying not my town not my business

Loyalty? This game got little loyalty, and why would anyone blast white people? And not ur town? If u reppin Norte where's ur loyalty to ur fellow N'z by not doing anything when u see 10 scraps posted anywhere anytown. u sound like a vato influenced by music #JustSayin

Props: BO$$
May 17, 2006
Loyalty? This game got little loyalty, and why would anyone blast white people? And not ur town? If u reppin Norte where's ur loyalty to ur fellow N'z by not doing anything when u see 10 scraps posted anywhere anytown. u sound like a vato influenced by music #JustSayin
my so called n's were assholes who used me. I never said I repped norte either. I don't like anything about scraps, so I saw you guys were in the same boat. well I've had enough bad run ins with nortenos. like I said I will not stir up shit in towns in don't belong to. :hurt:

Feb 13, 2011
What are you suggesting one do in a predicament like this? What would you do?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
What are you suggesting one do in a predicament like this? What would you do?
M @MIGGZILLA24 would have hopped out the ride on some super-norte terminator type hype & been like "hasta la vista, baby" & terminated them cockroaches mayne... super hyphy my ni**a, gold grill cornrows & all. Extra extra tall crisp fresh white T flappin in the wind like a super hero cape.

Yaddida!?

Sep 24, 2006
M @MIGGZILLA24 would have hopped out the ride on some super-norte terminator type hype & been like "hasta la vista, baby" & terminated them cockroaches mayne... super hyphy my ni**a, gold grill cornrows & all. Extra extra tall crisp fresh white T flappin in the wind like a super hero cape.

Yaddida!?
At the very least

Props: S.SAVAGE