Earth's size...gif

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
Allahu Akbhar?
God is fake, not great.
What does religion have to do with god? Everything.
Religion is essential to control the masses? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
You want to be controlled? Are you insane man? You basically just admitted it was a scam but you believe in it.
Why do you want the masses to be controlled? We should be free. Do you work for the fucking CIA or something man?
Fucking evil imperialist.
Do you want to know how much of a fuckin genius I am? Well I'm gonna tell you anyway. Im gonna come out with a 100% halal candy bar marketed to the Arab American community called "ALLAHU SNACKBAR!"

May 24, 2007
Uhhhh....god = religion, genius.

Beliving in god means you believe in theology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theology

Next time, dont make stupid statements, please.
your equation is just as stupid.

you dont have to be deeply religious to believe there is an almighty.

i believe in science and god equally. but what makes you think that science is free from making wrong assumption about the universe and life earth?

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I think this is an unfair statement, because it's easier to find gas planets. From the article I posted today:

The techniques currently used to find exoplanets were strongly biased towards detecting gas giant planets orbiting at short distances from their parent stars.​

The OGLE planets were found using a technique called gravitational micro-lensing, in which light from the faraway planets is bent and magnified by the gravity of a foreground object, in this case a another star.​
I THOUGHT THEY HAVEN'T FOUND ANY TERRESTRIAL PLANETS YET? MAYBE ONLY THAT ONE GLEIZA 37b WHICH HAS THIS REALLY DENSE WATER ON IT AND THE WHOLE PLANET IS COVERED IN IT

May 9, 2002
your equation is just as stupid.

you dont have to be deeply religious to believe there is an almighty.

i believe in science and god equally. but what makes you think that science is free from making wrong assumption about the universe and life earth?
LOL @ this shit

If you beleive in ANY god, you are a theist. Period. Believing in ANY god means you have RELIGIOUS views.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion

Sometimes I question if some of you should be allowed in here. This is elementary shit, people.

Apr 1, 2008
Do you want to know how much of a fuckin genius I am? Well I'm gonna tell you anyway. Im gonna come out with a 100% halal candy bar marketed to the Arab American community called "ALLAHU SNACKBAR!"
They will kill you and bomb every store you ever put up. That would be quite blasphemous to a religious person, especially muslims.
That means god snackbar.
LOL, it is hella funny though. Gods snackbar. With some clouds or some shit on it. Or a bunch of dead american people.
Allahu Akbhar= god is great.
And guy who fucked my mom, maybe some people here didnt go to elementary school. Sometimes it seems that way.

May 24, 2007
LOL @ this shit

If you beleive in ANY god, you are a theist. Period. Believing in ANY god means you have RELIGIOUS views.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion

Sometimes I question if some of you should be allowed in here. This is elementary shit, people.

the religious things your talking about is the church type stuff. thats not what i mean, thats just another form of control now. thru my own expiriences and happenings i came to the conclusion that there is a higher power, this is not religious but more on the spiritual side. how can seeking understanding be religious? all that is being looked for is truth, and nothing more.
Also you didnt address my question, what makes you think science is free from making serious wrong assumptions?