Early XMas-Gifts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
You know that ? Your Girl buys you an Gift for Christmas and hide it anywhere in the Apartment or Garage etc. and you can´t help but sneaky searching around when she´s not at home until you find out ??

I did it again last week and found out:

WORLD OF WARCRAFT :classic:

The Year is rescued !! :lick:

Do you already know what you get ?

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
that shit sucks cause we actually went shopping together. My wife and I have been together for 3 years now and this is our first christmas together cause of the military. so anyway, yea, everything we got for eachother we were actually there to buy it lol....so that sucked. eh...

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
ejukated_ent said:
that shit sucks cause we actually went shopping together. My wife and I have been together for 3 years now and this is our first christmas together cause of the military. so anyway, yea, everything we got for eachother we were actually there to buy it lol....so that sucked. eh...
But having Christmas together with your wife is even better than many gifts, i guess. This is my first time xmas with MY girl and my two kids, too. We just moved together and i can´t wait until i see the two lil "brats" running round our chrismas-tree and unpack their Videogames :knockout:

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Mr. Tomkat said:
But having Christmas together with your wife is even better than many gifts, i guess. This is my first time xmas with MY girl and my two kids, too. We just moved together and i can´t wait until i see the two lil "brats" running round our chrismas-tree and unpack their Videogames :knockout:
I bet there's nothing else like it! I need to have me some young'ns to spoil on Christmas day.