Earl Stevens Selections = GARBAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Don't like E-40s wine? When you put out your own wine to be sold in major retail outlets across the country then you can talk and compare it to your own. Chances are 90% of wines are not fitting to your particular tastes, so to just point out E-40s wine as being subpar seems like a hater move. Nothing is ever good enough for anybody. Bay area has so many haters and elitists no wonder nobody really eating off music, you rather down talk the next mans moves than make your own moves. Not only are we ALL PROFESSIONAL MUSIC CRITIQUES NOW WE ARE WINE CONSIERS TOO!
1.) i like 70% of the wines i try. if not more.
2.) we're all individuals, unless you're a follower. i like wine, if you dont, thats cool.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2004
Where in this thread did anyone say they wanted E-40's product to fail? All people said was it was gross. That is NOT hating. Thats called having a fuckin OPINION. Leanr to decipher the two please.
How many accounts do you have just to reiterate your replies over and over again with? On some philthy rich shit trying to get attention with fake accounts defending himself.

May 9, 2002
How many accounts do you have just to reiterate your replies over and over again with? On some philthy rich shit trying to get attention with fake accounts defending himself.
Ths fuck are you talking about, weirdo? I have one account, have since 1999. Fuck outta here with that shit.

Feb 25, 2006
Waits for the Siccness wine "connoisseur" to chime in DODE @DODE , maybe he is also a 4 Loko "connoisseur" as well & can tell us all why "NOT" to fuck with it & then repeat it 40 more times throughout the thread, then tell us how much better the 3 Loko's from Trader Joes is. LOL!!

Props: TaTa and TaTa