EA MMA Coming in 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Question for those that have the full game---

In the demo, Take downs were almost automatic and the computer would go for them all the time, is the full game the same, does the computer go for takedowns a hell of a lot???
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

The computer would literally go for at least 15 takedowns in the round.

Jan 7, 2004
i just got it yesterday n so far itz dope but yea da cpu does try 2 take you down every chance it gets theres not really a stand up match itz mostly on da ground..but i like it better den da ufc 1 it feels more real
Thanks for the info. I bought both the UFC games and wish I had not and while I liked some of the demo the huge deal breaker was the constant take downs, I mean it is insane, a guy that would never take you down in a fight (Overeem) will go for the take down over and over and yes over again and thus making me have to pass on this one. I am more of a fan of grappling than striking but I want to have that choice myself, without having to defens a take down constantly.

Dec 19, 2006
I hosted an online fight card on thursday and we had some dope stand-up wars.The rules were all stand-up no tko's.You had to win by a clean KO.I was servin with Cung Le and got a spinnig back head kick ko.