$ea $ick i need ur help....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
hey wussup!!!!!! mah boy saw that sig u made me and he thought it was hellllllllllllllllllllllla coo.... but yeah.... u think u can hook him up, cuz this is wut he wants....

"it says x-kalibur then has a fool like creepin on lookin to do dirt , hes got a gas mask on and holdin a glok and look like hes creepin on a mission"

he wants it a lil bit lyke mine but, this is wut he says: have it a little differnt so it dont look like im bitin off ur shit

"so they guy black and red , x-kalibur , i just want the name to look fukin dope and the guy to look sicc too"

thats how he wants it i guess see wat u can do, it would be appreciated.... but if you got ne questions u can p/m me or him and his name is X-KaLiBuR.... thanx 1 luv payce

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
ummmm

i dunno if i can do all that, but ill see what i can come up wit...one of the other SAVS on here might be able to lace ya wit sumthin like that..im still just learnin...ill see what i can do tho...$$

Aug 15, 2002
dayum boy!!! u still learnin? u fukin seem lyke a fukin pro!!!!!!! haha shit.... but u think u can get at sumone who mite be abel to do it if u cant? hit me up laters 1 luv payce

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

1. I'm not your homeboy...Did you grow up with me?
2.Pm'in people and then askin' them to find you pictures IS gay duke.Unless you knoccin' boot's with ol' girl.
Your too anxious kid.....Pump the brakes and slow the role a lil'.Mothafuccas on here alway's come through.
2 C's