E40 New EP Poverty & Prosperity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
So, in other words, it sucks. Agreed...heard it on Spotify...so glad didn't spend $ on it.
In no way what so ever did I say it sucks. People may like the turn up music 40 makes, but he really loves making this type of music, he's been wanting to do a project with these type of songs, the heartfelt, teach the hood type of songs for a long time. The man has beyond earned the right to do what he wants in this industry

Nov 3, 2006
Oh I know you were not saying that. That was my ---poorly worded---way of saying I don't like that type. Certainly, he has the right to put out whatever he wants...definitely...I just don't like it at all--that style on the new ep. Take care.

In no way what so ever did I say it sucks. People may like the turn up music 40 makes, but he really loves making this type of music, he's been wanting to do a project with these type of songs, the heartfelt, teach the hood type of songs for a long time. The man has beyond earned the right to do what he wants in this industry