E Skool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I've probably said this a million and one times before, but hey, whats one more time? E SKOOL NEEDS TO DROP A SOLO ALBUM. The guy has skilllz.

Aug 18, 2002
Secret Weapon in the house....and when I grab on a mic I come to turn it out...man ya;ll remember that shit he was like 7 or some shit... the new shit from the daywe worldwide wasn't that bad if i remember right??

Aug 14, 2006
Check it out, E-Skool has a Mixtape out right now called Mixtape Manhandlin "Lyrical G Shit" and it is hosted by Big Kenny Diamonds from KPRS. I don't know why it isn't in the stores but I got a copy through a friend of his. And to me, it is by far the dopest mixtape I heard out of Kansas City period, point blank. Just my opinion.

Aug 14, 2006
He got like 16 songs of just him, no features except for one song, and thats with some guy named Suspect, (he's nice to by the way) Dizasterix, (hes tight with a complex flow) and popper. E-Skool raps last on it and completely kills the shit, straight up. He definately has the potential to drop a tight ass solo album. He spits some real shit dog.

Aug 14, 2006
they still have 2 copies of "You thought I was playin at 7th heaven on troost, I called up there and they have it as well as the last Veteran Click album, Return of the VC. I don't know the verdict on that one, Anybody heard if its hot or not? Also, I heard that E-Skool, Mon-G from southside posse, and Hustlamade Bugzy from family tree is about to do an album. That would be hard as hell. Out

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
^ Really? I went to the one on Troost a month or so back lookin' for a copy, asked one of the dude's workin' there and he asked another, said they hadn't seen any in a LONG time. Shitty...

Jan 3, 2006
sleep said:
they still have 2 copies of "You thought I was playin at 7th heaven on troost, I called up there and they have it as well as the last Veteran Click album, Return of the VC.
!!!!!........I'm sidin' with KAIN on this one.....!!!!!!

???Doesn't ANYONE have this???................F U C K