E-RoCC'z review of Young Sau & XL Middleton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Homiez............Yall gotta get a bar uh this. YOUNG SAU & XL MIDDLETON "THERE GOEZ THE NEIGHBORHOOD". This shit smash from top to bottom! I met up wit Sau, Xl and Gas One and copped 2 coppiez hand 2 hand style and lemme tell yall, there aint a better way 2 spend 10 buccz. The traccz iz bangin, shit half of em sound like they waz produced by Dre. This iz a classic CALI album PERIOD. Got somethin on there 4 everybody. Therez shit 2 ride 2, shit 2 smoke 2 and that tracc "Only in Cali" gotz 2 be the new Cali summer anthem. I waz already knowin bout my nigga Sau but XL definitely surprized me and they both came with barz on this shit. Do yo self a favor and get this shit asap. Soundz damn good if u got a system in yo rider. The whole CD waz mastered real crispy like and it soundz like a CD from a major label not some janky apartment studio shit.

With niggaz like Sau, Licwit, Treali, Crhymes, Bossmuzik Group and other DAGO up and comerz the future lookz hella bright for our city. Now yall niggaz need 2 go get this and other local CD'z, put some money in they poccet. These niggaz iz way too talented not to have a deal

Much love 2 Sau, XL and Gas 4 meetin up wit a nigga 2 cop these heat roccz.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Homiez............Yall gotta get a bar uh this. YOUNG SAU & XL MIDDLETON "THERE GOEZ THE NEIGHBORHOOD". This shit smash from top to bottom! I met up wit Sau, Xl and Gas One and copped 2 coppiez hand 2 hand style and lemme tell yall, there aint a better way 2 spend 10 buccz. The traccz iz bangin, shit half of em sound like they waz produced by Dre. This iz a classic CALI album PERIOD. Got somethin on there 4 everybody. Therez shit 2 ride 2, shit 2 smoke 2 and that tracc "Only in Cali" gotz 2 be the new Cali summer anthem. I waz already knowin bout my nigga Sau but XL definitely surprized me and they both came with barz on this shit. Do yo self a favor and get this shit asap. Soundz damn good if u got a system in yo rider. The whole CD waz mastered real crispy like and it soundz like a CD from a major label not some janky apartment studio shit.

With niggaz like Sau, Licwit, Treali, Crhymes, Bossmuzik Group and other DAGO up and comerz the future lookz hella bright for our city. Now yall niggaz need 2 go get this and other local CD'z, put some money in they poccet. These niggaz iz way too talented not to have a deal

Much love 2 Sau, XL and Gas 4 meetin up wit a nigga 2 cop these heat roccz.
i appreciate it bro bro, we finna put sumthin in the air 1x when u get back frum the atl tho

Jun 14, 2006
www.xlmiddleton.com
good lookin on that review E-Rocc it was good meetin u homie!!! Much appreciated on that support brotha...

@ J-Funktion we're gonna go ahead and put it up on my website www.xlmiddleton.com this week cuz ppl keep hittin us up talkin bout they can't wait until the 6th...lol!!!! so we on it fo sho...

@ Hot Sauce when becomes available on my site check on there...hopefully you'll find the shipping 2 be pretty reasonable...

Oh yeah to everyone, you can preview every track on amazon.com right now the audio snippets are already up!!!!!

Jan 25, 2009
good lookin on that review E-Rocc it was good meetin u homie!!! Much appreciated on that support brotha...

@ J-Funktion we're gonna go ahead and put it up on my website www.xlmiddleton.com this week cuz ppl keep hittin us up talkin bout they can't wait until the 6th...lol!!!! so we on it fo sho...

@ Hot Sauce when becomes available on my site check on there...hopefully you'll find the shipping 2 be pretty reasonable...

Oh yeah to everyone, you can preview every track on amazon.com right now the audio snippets are already up!!!!!
very good news :knockout::knockout:

u can check snippest here:
http://www.amazon.com/There-Goes-The-Neighborhood/dp/B003RIPYGC/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1276759239&sr=301-1

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yup, thats whats up! i needed to make a review of it too, ive just been slapping it in the car and havent brought it in the house to type about it yet..its a cool ass album to get faded and drive around to...some songs ive heard, like the one i'm on...haha..but nah its some summertime shit for sure...yeah id say only in cali is definitely the song that kinda captures the sound the best to me...rev and mike ula was spittin on the album, that was surprising I hadn't heard hella shit from either one of them on the rap tip, although i know em..the theme comes across as some summertime in cali shit...which is dope because its about to be hot and itll be a good album to have in the car at the beaches when its hot and all for us cali folks..might be something you wanna throw in and slap while you BBQ and get your drink on...theres a nice mix of different type songs, songs i dont think id hear on a solo album for either one of them, but thats whats cool, i like seeing the creative process and both of them are dope artists. the beats were on some kickback-drinking-smoking shit to me...what perfect to do during summertime...

i gotta get it out my car and do a actual review to name my favorite songs...i dont know the names but i know which ones they are...ill do that later and either edit or ill make an actual review of the songs

i know autobot tacos should be mentioned on the next album tho...xl's been a san diego resident as of late...good shit

Dec 19, 2006
Just listened to the snippets. This shit is jammin. I love that live bass guitar xl puts in his beats. "It's So Sad" had me poplockin at my desk. "Sharks Come Out" is that gangsta shit. I got to get a hard copy of this. skip button won't be needed for this project. Good to know some good music can still be found. Tight shit Sau and XL!

Feb 27, 2010
Sau or Middleton get at me so I can cop this shit. I'm tired of bobbin my head to the shit from somebody else whip. Sau you local, hit me so I can slide thru and cop it. Or if you goin to that All Gas No Brakes album release party tonight, bring some CDz so I can cop it from you there.

Jun 14, 2006
www.xlmiddleton.com
daaamn the forum been trippin everytime i try 2 get on here and post a reply lol...think its working tonight tho...

@Gas yeah u right that its songs on there u wouldn't hear from either of us on the solo tip...haha autobot tacos lololol...

@fatman thats what its about, keepin that west west sound alive n kickin....

@bossmuzik damn i was up here in Pasadena couldn't even make it down hope that release party went well tho...

@J Funktion good lookin as always!!!!

@Rey Ru holla @ Sau he got em, good lookin out!!!

@rambo187 expect it on www.xlmiddleton.com this weekend!!!