E-Moe's 8 Minute Cure!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
Some of those snippets sound crazy no doubt (like the very first snipp & the last 2, Especially the track before last, that one sounds the hottest). Sounds like a hot & fresh album, cant wait.
And that Renai7sance track is fresh as well, very different from from what most folks in the bay are doing in a good way.

P.S: not trying to knock or anything, but that fool the RZA got an album coming with the same name lol, so release that shit before him haha.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Sentenced said:
Some of those snippets sound crazy no doubt (like the very first snipp & the last 2, Especially the track before last, that one sounds the hottest). Sounds like a hot & fresh album, cant wait.
And that Renai7sance track is fresh as well, very different from from what most folks in the bay are doing in a good way.

P.S: not trying to knock or anything, but that fool the RZA got an album coming with the same name lol, so release that shit before him haha.

good lookin out and thanx for the replie and i'm trying to hurry this shit up. but i in't trippin' i always see that happen. Like this one dude Young Kev has a cd out called "Ghetto Gospel" and he did it after me. I hope it will work for him cause it hurt my shit. people thought my shit was gospel rap becasue of that. but good lookin' out. that's why i put shit out there for the feed back. 1