E-Moe "Never Quit" NOW AVAILABLE ON CDBABY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
The wait is over. I finally released the follow up to 2001's classic "Ghetto Gospel" and 2004's underground release, "Once Again". The new full length all new album E-Moe "Never Quit".

You know it's all independent, and funded by myself, so I gotta take it one day, city, and state at a time. I lil distribution deal, so by mid Jan-early Feb., I should have my record in the places I need to have it in. So keep ya eye out, and you can ask any store to order it if it's not there. Tell the stores they can order it through Super D One-Stop.

"Never Quit" is a must have for any E-Moe fan and beyond. Mostly produced by myself, "Never Quit" also feature production from others like B.C. from Canada, Primal from France, and C-Dubb from Sacramento. My hit songs like "2 The Bone" featuring D Unique, "Bigger They Come, Harder They Fall", "U Gotta Change" featuring Duecie Nickels & Mae Gee, and the title track "Never Quit", will make this album be known as another classic just like my previous releases.

Over the years, I've become is one of Sacramento's top Hip Hop/Rap artist, producer, promoter, studio engineer, graphic designer, and more. And "Never Quit" gives you a look at it all. Mostly known for mt work with Big Hollis, Brotha Lynch Hung, Sicx, CCH, Double O Smebb and more, this album is me at his best once again!

I'm currently in the studio working on my new album "Organized Sound", and will be releasing a bunch of new music coming soon. Look out for the E-Moe "Left Overs" FREE Mixtape (All Unreleased Original Tracks), E-Moe "Purple Passion Vol. 2" FREE Mixtape, music I produced from Brown Suga, Hondo, Kevv Foxx, my son Mace Beatz, and a group project I'm working on with Mr. Blap. Together we go by the name "MoeBlap!"

Also, Download the FREE Looned & Chopped version of the album when you get time. It'e FREE!!! It'll give u a preview of what's going on, or you can visit the CDBaby page, or my myspace to hear more.

So tell a friend about the music, and stay tuned for more.

Support The Movement!!! Get your copy now!! 1oo & God Bless!!!

He's the track list for "Never Quit"

1 Neva Quit (Intro)
Produced by: E-Moe
2 Trippin That I Rap
3 Do My Own Thang
4 Neva Quit
Produced by: C-Dubb
5 2 The Bone (feat. D Unique)
Produced by: B.C.
6 They Call Me Major
7 Anymore (feat. Mouthpeace)
8 Bigger They Come, Harder They Fall
Produced by: C-Dubb
9 I'm Just Ah N.I.G.G.A.
10 U Gotta Change (feat. Duecie Nickels & Mae Gee)
Produced by: Primal
11 Cherish The Day
12 U Better Have A Gun
13 That's Game (feat. Double O Smebb)
Produced by: Jaxon
14 Purple Treez (Interlude)
Produced by: Maddson
15 Stay N Side
16 Wake Up (feat. Mouthpeace)
Produced by: Plat-E-Num & E-Moe
17 Sac 2 Germany
18 I'm Ah Hustlah (feat. The Stuntin Boyz)
Produced by: B.C.
19 Without Music (Outro)

Click here to buy on CDBaby now.