E & J NOW ON SALE ONLINE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
yo e-moe i'ma get at you on E & J, i herd sum of it on your sound click , shit iz hard, i'ma get at you on pay, but i need to go bacc to work, and shit, to get paid, i'm 2 deuces on ED, so you can get at me there too, and also i was wondering , do ou got any of them ghetto gospel shirts, i always wanted to get one of em, but knew yall made thos, but get at me, and i can get my money right for e & j

Dec 19, 2003
Fa sho I heard some of that shit & it's heated. I ain't got no credit card so ima holla at you on your Email in a week & get that album & that DVD off you directly (if you can).

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Sentenced said:
Fa sho I heard some of that shit & it's heated. I ain't got no credit card so ima holla at you on your Email in a week & get that album & that DVD off you directly (if you can).

Yeah mane it's all good. Just email me and i'll shoot u the addy. Make it quick because there is only 1 DVD left. !

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Thanx for the support. For anyone else woundering, you can now mail in payment. Buy new D-Dubb and E & J for $20. shipping and padded mailer included. $13 each. Mail money to:
Take Over Entertainment
Emmanuel Avery
7902 Gerber Rd. #364
Sacramento, Ca., 95828