E-Dubb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
does anyone know all the albums hes released, and if hes the e-dubb in 187?? (from chico & 187 on master p's down south hustlas comp)

if he is, yall know who else is in 187

Jan 6, 2003
I think the E-dubb in your sig is from the bay. He has released two albums as far a s I know. The one from master p's compilation is another cat, I think. E-dub(b) is a well used name. Wasn't it a cat on a major label called E-dub that released an album a couple of years ago

Sep 17, 2005
Neither of those is the E-Dub from 187. The top pic is E-Dub from Chicago and the other one is from the Bay. There is also the one Flowjob mentioned that dropped a garbage ass major release a few years back. I think the E-Dub from Monroe only has the one album Whole Lotta Nuttin. I dont know the other members names fromthe group off top, Ill have to check when I get home

Aug 7, 2006
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Neither of those is the E-Dub from 187. The top pic is E-Dub from Chicago and the other one is from the Bay. There is also the one Flowjob mentioned that dropped a garbage ass major release a few years back. I think the E-Dub from Monroe only has the one album Whole Lotta Nuttin. I dont know the other members names fromthe group off top, Ill have to check when I get home

SO, CAN YOU POST A COVER OR TRACKLIST? I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THIS ALBUM ONLINE