E-DAWG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
E-Dawg,

What's good with you, Fam!?! It was good seeing you @ the Draze show. It's ya boy Cin'atra.

Had you had a chance to checkout my new album. You're a local legend, so I would love to hear your feedback. I would also like to collaborate on a track with you as well. Whether I put it out or just for my private collection.

You are somebody I looked up to back in the days. Hood Nigga fah real!

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
E-Dawg,

What's good with you, Fam!?! It was good seeing you @ the Draze show. It's ya boy Cin'atra.

Had you had a chance to checkout my new album. You're a local legend, so I would love to hear your feedback. I would also like to collaborate on a track with you as well. Whether I put it out or just for my private collection.

PEACE & BLESSINGS
I was bumping your joint soon as i cut out that joint. i dig that joint west coast all the way my guy!!!! also the album was well put together...

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
waitin on another seahawks song :cool:
Man i'm on this Record tip rt now fam. time to make this year happen ya dig... back with mix and hope good thangs come out of it so i can grab some other northwest cats and kill the west coast..... Lets all get together and support the real way, and stop fronting on eachother!! the movement has to be real, so that means SEATTLES BEST IN ACTION.....

WE THE SEAHAWKS!!!! Lol

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
E-Dawg,

PEACE & BLESSINGS
Man i thank you for the love homie. and yes lets make it rain more in seattle, hit my myspace so i can shoot you the contact....

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
E-Dawg,

It's just being real! I remember the "Drop Top" video. My nigga was rollin the chvy impala with the Jheri Curl (Keepin it West Coast). Had potna throwin' up the pitchfork. Niggaz was wildin' when we saw that shit. We had respect for Mix-Alot for reppin' Seattle. But we loved you because you repped the Seattle Streets and that G-shit.

We wanted the world to know how niggaz did it in Seattle, and we had you for that. I want Mix to back you, promote you.

Your accomplishments are solidified with real street niggaz from tha town and in tha industry. I am not a NW Hip Hop Historian. But as far as I can remember, you were tha 1st Seattle Gangsta Rapper who really put Seattle on tha map.

And I am just being honest about the shit. Str8 up!

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
E-Dawg,

It's just being real! I remember the "Drop Top" video. My nigga was rollin the chvy impala with the Jheri Curl (Keepin it West Coast). Had potna throwin' up the pitchfork. Niggaz was wildin' when we saw that shit. We had respect for Mix-Alot for reppin' Seattle. But we loved you because you repped the Seattle Streets and that G-shit.

We wanted the world to know how niggaz did it in Seattle, and we had you for that. I want Mix to back you, promote you.

Your accomplishments are solidified with real street niggaz from tha town and in tha industry. I am not a NW Hip Hop Historian. But as far as I can remember, you were tha 1st Seattle Gangsta Rapper who really put Seattle on tha map.

And I am just being honest about the shit. Str8 up!

PEACE & BLESSINGS
Tnanx homie for showing love, and much respect!!! i'm just like you, dont mine giving the next man that respect and props. ypu got a myspace??