E-DAWG Listen Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yo if your a dj or promo person and want to come check out the E-DAWG Listen party, hit me!! to put your self on the list it will be only 30 to 50 people doing it big @ the hotel suit full of free drink's and food + Big Names. RESPECT THE GAME AND THE GAME WILL GIVE RESPECT BACK>>>>>>> E-MAIL me with your mailing info and your comp will be in the [email protected]

Mar 11, 2005
e-dawg, that new ish is very nice. you/raz/kg was a good upper-cut combo. i jus heard it on sound session. i dont know what day your listening shindig, but i will be outta town for a month. i cant make it. congrats to you now than late..

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
D-SANE'S FRIEND said:
e-dawg, that new ish is very nice. you/raz/kg was a good upper-cut combo. i jus heard it on sound session. i dont know what day your listening shindig, but i will be outta town for a month. i cant make it. congrats to you now than late..
Yo D, thanx for the love famm, i'm sorry you cant get fucked up wit us...Lol Yo i need a joint from you befo i close this record out... get me when you get back...

Mar 11, 2005
man, im doing good edawg. im bout to be on road wit bohagon/playboy tre/rudi deville in the atl to huntsville to columbus. my album is done. workin on the second 1 right now. i be up there for a month stayin wit bohagon& playboy tre workin on sum new ish. its gonna be cool. but dannnng boy.. your song wit raz, is hot!!! tell raz, i said wassup and Redwine was suppose to have us meet and greet.

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
D-SANE'S FRIEND said:
man, im doing good edawg. im bout to be on road wit bohagon/playboy tre/rudi deville in the atl to huntsville to columbus. my album is done. workin on the second 1 right now. i be up there for a month stayin wit bohagon& playboy tre workin on sum new ish. its gonna be cool. but dannnng boy.. your song wit raz, is hot!!! tell raz, i said wassup and Redwine was suppose to have us meet and greet.
THANK YOU MR SOONY BONOHO, I WILL TELL RAZ YOU SAID WHAT UP. AND YOU KNOW HOW REDWINE IS...LOL. HEY MAN DO YO THANG YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU. AND YO REMEMBER ITS A NORTHWEST MOVEMENT, I GOTCHA BACK