E.C. Illa A.K.A. WhiteFolks Cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2004

The cd just came out yesterday. Ya'll definately need to get this. This is the first cd completely produced by Traxster since Twista - Adrenaline Rush. The cd itself is an instant classic. The whole cd is Whitefolks except a track with Dun D and the posse cut at the end featuring Triple Darkness, Psychodrama, Snypaz, and Traxster. The version at The Tip is the version with the Chi underground beats. The version released nation wide will have more commercial sounding beats.

May 4, 2002

i dont know im a pretty big ec illa fan, instant classic? by far not even close its got some banging songs but it isnt as good as i thought it was going to be......adrenaline rush was a classic....this really not going to touch that ring but like i said it has some good songs...

Aug 26, 2002
I think it's raw, but u can't compare this to AR. Twista and Illa are two different people ......they gonna choose different beats ...I give it a strong 7.5/10
It got bumped all the way down 55 South

May 4, 2002

this is suppose to be the hardcore chi-town version, the new version coming out next year is more geared to the masses more mainstream type sound..

Jul 6, 2004
jesse james said:
and midwestphysco: who was u???? I was in a leather jacket with a hoodie and a STL hat on ......

I was one of the few white muthafuckas in there. I had a shaved head and was wearin a grey hoodie. I didn't show up until about 7:15. I only stayed for about a half hour, I was pissed I missed Tre Sins perform. I got all the cds I bought signed though, so it was all good.