E-bay auctions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^Up^ OG's of Double-D, Two-Illeven, Pscyho - Ballin' 4 Life, Uno Da Playa & Sporty Long cd's all added plus old school rap shit/og presses from MC Shy D, Rhyme Syndicate, Geto Boys, Donald-D & more!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Just saw that G-Lo tape.. Haha all the tracks are from 'Funky Overthrow'

That means, that release, has had 4 incantations!

'95 - tape only EP
'96 - tape only album (cover similar to cd version but 2 people on front)
'97 - cd album
'98 - cd repackaged as 'Still A G'

MC Twelve Guage still shits on that tho with 7 versions of his '88 LP.

Apr 25, 2002
Just saw that G-Lo tape.. Haha all the tracks are from 'Funky Overthrow'

That means, that release, has had 4 incantations!

'95 - tape only EP
'96 - tape only album (cover similar to cd version but 2 people on front)
'97 - cd album
'98 - cd repackaged as 'Still A G'

MC Twelve Guage still shits on that tho with 7 versions of his '88 LP.
Yeah, I got the first two tapes and used to have both the cd's and sold them over time, but I never even listed to Still a G, was it the exact same album?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yeah, I got the first two tapes and used to have both the cd's and sold them over time, but I never even listed to Still a G, was it the exact same album?
Exact same album, that was done in '98 right?.

I no longer have Funky Overthrow, though I always thought the production's style wasn't really the '97 flava. Ya know with all the synth lead improv and smooth beats that don't get all up in your face like later east bay sound.. A '95 EP makes sense to me now.

- I still got my Young Twizt cd, from Sean 'The Grove' Ragadio, remember him?.. Got put up on Twizt from his mp3.com page.. Got pretty much all the Richmond based mp3.com artist' albums apart from BMS! Maybe Young Twizt's mp3s are easily available.. I see that curiosity is what brings in the money.. CDs sometimes fall to this, but mostly ol tapes.

May 1, 2002
Exact same album, that was done in '98 right?.

I no longer have Funky Overthrow, though I always thought the production's style wasn't really the '97 flava. Ya know with all the synth lead improv and smooth beats that don't get all up in your face like later east bay sound.. A '95 EP makes sense to me now.

- I still got my Young Twizt cd, from Sean 'The Grove' Ragadio, remember him?.. Got put up on Twizt from his mp3.com page.. Got pretty much all the Richmond based mp3.com artist' albums apart from BMS! Maybe Young Twizt's mp3s are easily available.. I see that curiosity is what brings in the money.. CDs sometimes fall to this, but mostly ol tapes.
ya ragadio1 used to have some good stuff

Apr 25, 2002
^ 60 + items ending tonight! Get your offers in if your interested in any of the buy-it-now's! I'm not gonna keep re-listing them all, they'll go back in tha vault!

Apr 25, 2002
More rare shit ending soon Alley Kats A.K. 4 life, Young Bo looking death in the face og cd & more! Get your offers in I might not repost some of these