E-40's goofy style vs. fast un-flamboyent style

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2007
I'm tired of the super-goofy E-40 voice on all his tracks on his new CD's.... He's always had that flamboyent type of thing to his flow but it just seems like he's over doing it the last 2-3 albums....

The thing is E-40 comes hard as fuck on other peoples shit especially when he raps fast without all the "oooowoows" etc...

I don't know why he don't do that style more often.

"spin my LRP's in the Fairfield mall" "sugar buga pusha, fuck a state trouper"

Jun 3, 2006
"spin my LRP's in the Fairfield mall"

it's spittin my LRP's . thats long range pimpin
you can find me in the party getin twisted and splifted, See me in the club and im double fisted...

now that shits gonna be in my head til i drink alot more

Dec 29, 2004
E-40 is dope but I totally understand what the threadstarter saying.

By the way Max B. is dope too, he's definitely the next to blow.

Have you heard, "Always Be My Bitch" and "American Slore".......phenomenom even though Al Pac takes away the shine.
oh oh oh
grand cru
blow a dub remix
we got doe
try me
grind for me
chevy so clean
where do i go
what goes around

max b. is that dude.........

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
e40 is trying to hard to rap with that goofy pophyphy bullshit

that get rich twice was the shit, imo he gotta quit with the growing dreads an shit because thats to much trying to imitate the mac's style. say what you will but come on, 40 had his hustler shit going when the mac was alive, now he going dumb. dont make sense!

Jan 6, 2006
i digg all his styles. it's paystyles cuz he loves money mane.
on a different note: does anybody know the title of an unreleased "my ghetto report card" track that leaked out 2yrs ago with lil jon on the hook reciting a classic master p line "hustla, ballas, gangstas, cap peelers..." ???? im on the hunt for the track again.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
e40 is trying to hard to rap with that goofy pophyphy bullshit

that get rich twice was the shit, imo he gotta quit with the growing dreads an shit because thats to much trying to imitate the mac's style. say what you will but come on, 40 had his hustler shit going when the mac was alive, now he going dumb. dont make sense!
he has to change his style sometimes because times change and so do fads etc..

imagine if e-40 spit the same way he did years back, who would wanna hear that?

Oct 7, 2008
yeah i miss his down and dirty style, lets get drunk. i remember when he started yellin "BEEEEEEEEEEEYIIIIIIIIIIIIYIIIIIITTTTCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" we laughed a lot about that, and wondered if he was losng his mind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.