E-40's Function #8 On 106 & Park Today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
YEAH YOUR WRONG BC THERES BEEN PLENTY INDY ARTIST ON THERE USUALLY ANY ARTIST THAT HAS A VIDEO DEBUT ON THERE IS USUALLY ON THE COUNTDOWN FOR ATLEAST A WEEK IN THE 8, 9, 10 POSITION.. E-40 ISNT REALLY INDY HE IS A HOUSEHOLD NAME. IMO INDY IS A UNDERDOG THAT NEVER HAD A MAINSTREAM SHOT. 40 HAD A FEW MAJOR LABEL MAINSTREAM RUNS. Somebody like lil B would be a shock to be on there bc he is what you can consider indy fully.

ALSO THIS ISNT 40'S FIRST TIME ON THAT SHOWS COUNTDOWN. "TELL ME WHEN TO GO", "YOU AND THAT BOOTY" SCORED A HIGHER POSITIONS.
Huh I wouldn't have thought many people not on a major went on the show and debuted their video. Good thing you watch 106 & Park all the time. And no shit E40s been on their before. Now go fuck another midget fag

Feb 8, 2003
Huh I wouldn't have thought many people not on a major went on the show and debuted their video. Good thing you watch 106 & Park all the time. And no shit E40s been on their before. Now go fuck another midget fag

I dont watch it all the time but i know for a fact theres been hella videos from indy artist on there over the years. You just mad bc I made you look stupid too bad you cant look any more lame then you do in the picture in your sig.

you should be the last one on here talking shit you look like a fucking albino skinned alien you ol possum face fucka. u have no style look at your pic with your dusty ass dollar store hat, beedy racoon eyes, fake ass gas station jewelery, oversized outta shaped shirt with the long john lumber jack sleeves. Nigga sleeves cover up his hands looking like he have on them gloves that cyndi lauper or brutus the barber beefcake used to wear in the 80s. go cut that booty hair off your chin too. ur mouth all open too so e-40 can slide his dick right in.

You look you just woke up on a bus stop bench somewhere bum.

Only gay one on here is you your the one obsessed with another guy even wearing a t-shirt of him. I bet you never pull any bitches, make no real money and still live with your parents too and have e-40 posters all on the walls of your little bedroom on some sex offenders shit.

Go cash your SSI check and play in the parkinglot.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I dont watch it all the time but i know for a fact theres been hella videos from indy artist on there over the years. You just mad bc I made you look stupid too bad you cant look any more lame then you do in the picture in your sig.

you should be the last one on here talking shit you look like a fucking albino skinned alien you ol possum face fucka. u have no style look at your pic with your dusty ass dollar store hat, beedy racoon eyes, fake ass gas station jewelery, oversized outta shaped shirt with the long john lumber jack sleeves. Nigga sleeves cover up his hands looking like he have on them gloves that cyndi lauper or brutus the barber beefcake used to wear in the 80s. go cut that booty hair off your chin too. ur mouth all open too so e-40 can slide his dick right in.

Only gay one on here is you your the one obsessed with another guy even wearing a t-shirt of him. I bet you never pull any bitches, make no real money and still live with your parents too and have e-40 posters all on the walls of your little bedroom on some sex offenders shit.

Whatever gay wad

Aug 14, 2005
crispyhoedown just called himself sexy on here man, he gonna call himself a pretty bitch soon since he followin all the gay ass trends all the time. this muthafucka is pathetic as it gets....

Feb 8, 2003
You damn right I said Im sexy shit im too sexy for this site honestly. But your right about the name Im Crispy I stay fresh all day everyday and im dicking the hoes down while you dusty with old shoes and grinding on men at the club to techno music. I see u still on this dick after all this time dope fiend. Im surprised immigration havent shipped you back yet. Hope you got that job at Home Depot since you use to always sleep outside the building in your lil sisters strawberry shortcake sleeping bag. Go get some money, personality and hustle about yourself bum azz wigga.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
LOL

May 8, 2011

Damn somebody pissed the homie Dark off. He was slice'n and dice'n.