E 40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
He was on the radio here in Detroit a couple of days ago and he was fooling! He said that, "the rap game w/o him are like words letters". He mentioned his features would be AFROMAN, SUGAFREE, KOKANE, LIL JON, EIGHTBALL, BUN B, & the SIC WID IT FAM. He said that it got 16 slaps on it and he even has a song called "THE SLAP". He said that is sounds like a gorilla trying to get out the trunk. Release date is July 9th (a day b4 my bday!). Last but not least he said, " Don't buy no bootleg!"

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
those features suck... fuck those untalented down-south rappers... and Afroman? -- he forgot to say Fabolous

i love E-40, je's my favorit artist, my favorit songs of him, are the songs that has no guest apperances...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

he even has a song called "THE SLAP". He said that is sounds like a gorilla trying to get out the trunk.

Im looking forward to this more than the last 3 40 albums. this is gonna be heated, I know it...

May 11, 2002
Wasnt 40 supposed to come out with a book of slang or somethin? I remember when I seen him on MTV and he said somethin to the likes of , "Im trying to stick out like some nipples and a turd in a punch bowl". The white MTV VJ was spooked, that shit had me rollin........

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
July? WTF? I thought that shit was coming out in June?...shit...so far that guest list sounds whack cept Bun B...oh well, 40 don't really need guests to come tight...I jus hope it isn't as bad as that last Click album...talk about some disappointing shit...

Apr 25, 2002
TKO said:
July? WTF? I thought that shit was coming out in June?...shit...so far that guest list sounds whack cept Bun B...oh well, 40 don't really need guests to come tight...I jus hope it isn't as bad as that last Click album...talk about some disappointing shit...
Have you really really listened to the last CLICK album? It has hella rumbles on there. Check back.

May 14, 2002
I heard 12 of da 16 tracks and dat shit iz pretty cool the Shit I heard got Devin on it dat song iz off da fuckin hook I think it is called why u fuckin off my high, and a song with Kokane iz off da wall, but there iz a few booty azz tracks dat I heard I wish I knew what the songs were called so I could tell E-40 not to come out wit some of dat shit.