E 40 VIDEO..WILL VOTES HELP OR WILL CORPORATE BLOCK ITS SHINE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2005
IVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHY BOW WOW, 50 CENT, AND A HOST OF OTHERS STAY ON THE 106 AND PARK COUNT DOWN. I WONDER WHY P DIDDY STAY ON THE COUNT DOWN WHEN HE COME OUT, BUT THEM NEW YORK CATS CANT STAND 50 OR DIDDY (WHO VOTING FOR EM?) THEN ONE DAY IT HIT ME. WELL WHY CANT KEAK E40 AND A HOST OVER OTHERS HIT THAT NATIONAL MAINSTREAM LEVEL. I GUESS THE REASON IS "CORPORATE." SEE THEY RUN THIS BUSINESS. THEY SAY WHO FINNA GET RADIO PLAY, VIDEO PLAY ALL THAT. THEY THE BIG HUSTLAZ IN THIS GAME. (TRUE WE HAVE KEISHA COLE, BUT HIP HOP IS WHAT IM SPEAKING ON). ITS LIKE LET THESE NIGGAZ SHINE ON THE RADIO BUT ONLY IN THEY OWN TOWN. CUZ WHEN I GOTO SAN DIEGO, THEY DONT KNOW QUINN, KEAK, ETC. ONLY TOO SHORT E40 ETC. I GUESS MY POINT IS I DONT THINK US VOTING IS GONNA KEEP THAT VIDEO ON THE COUNT DOWN, CORPORATE ARTIST'S WILL GET ON FIRST, REGARDLESS. I HOPE THEY DO MAKE THE COUNT DOWN THOUGH, SO I WILL BE VOTING EVERYDAY. PEACE

WWW.BET.COM

ON ANOTHER NOTE JOIN THIS GAME HERE. IF YOU A REAL PLAYA THIS GAME FOR YOU. IM "PRIEST72," ON THIS GAME. CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND JOIN...

WWW.PIMPDESTINY.COM

MM

Nov 30, 2005
i wuz thinking that too but you gotta realize that votes=ratings and ratings=$ so it can't be all bullshit. im sure sometimes videos get extra play by other means but they can't just not count the votes at all. i think 40 will get up in the countdown and ima keep voting till they retire his shit. and plus i if all else fails, at least E-feezy does have some corporate $ behind him this time...

Jan 11, 2006
i dont see why corporate wuld stop tha hyphy movement, they prolly see sumtin new is good and find a way to make money off it too

Jan 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
IMO i think the video will shine. it's already been played on various channels and its up on the countdown ballet. this shit will blow up! many ppl have heard of e-40 already, west coast got his back for sure. not everyone will know keak, but the fact that the song was produced by lil jon will help the video come out a lot.

Apr 7, 2004
At this point in hiphop...the game needs the Bay Area right now. There is no other way to turn right now. Everything has been done so far except our shit. They can no longer skip over this bay shit and go to any other area right now. I keep saying right now because timing is everything. Right now I think the Bay Area has got the most different natural way of life that would sonner or later make everyone wanna be here and expierence the life style..and it will be through our music to make them feel like they a part of it. Basically my take on this is right now they have no other choice but to go on and let this shit happen. 40's song is a heater and the video is the most different good feeling video out...out of any artist in the nation right now. We look like we finna take over don't it? Lets everybody get ready to take it a step further with the culture, the lyrics, the style, the flow, the beats, the attitudes. When these majors start coming down here lets keep money on the mind. Get doe and not bug out. Labels have been afraid of the life out here, the niggas out here cuz they don't understand...we are to new to everybody..it's like we're aliens or someshit to um..we gotta get doe and concentrate on keepin it movin....and keepin this money out here for the next 10 years and so on.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
^^^^ c0-s

i been a hiphop/rap head fo eva . . . this is the most original shit out right now... its due, this game runs in a cycle..

Jul 10, 2005
first off, it ain't hip-hop, its rap ur speakin bout, which is only a part of hip-hop

and, second, yeah, tv stations play what people wanna see. i think the world will wanna see this, hella people listen to "tell me when to go" that i would never have expected to slap it. tha bays movin up