E-40 "The Block Brochure 4, 5 & 6" ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
No duh. Even I would prefer one classic album but what can you do? At this point he prolly figures the majority of the people who still buy his CDs are diehards and will buy all three essentially tripling his sales in theory. His solos are still dope but I don't like History that much. Too Short is pretty bad these days. Some of his verses don't even rhyme. Check out his verse on the song "the pioneers" it doesn't rhyme at all lol. If these were one disc every beat would be awesome and any filler verses would be eliminated and everybody would prolly think he was in his prime. Still amazing that he puts out that many songs every year and never runs outta shit to say. I keep thinking the CDs are gonna be rushed and crappy but that never happens. 40s a fuckin rap legend.

Dec 25, 2003
Been wonderin bout that too?? I wouldn't mind him droppin them towards the end of the year or next year after he dropped too much all last year... However I rather hear & support a 40 & Bela album all filled with mobbed out songs that would blow both History outta the wata......