E-40 SHOOTS 3 VIDEOS in VALLEJO THIS WEEKEND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
For The Fans that wanted to hear that 40 shit they wanna hear other than the commercial singles! He shot them right in Vallejo Guerilla style no pemits and its was all love from all different parts of the v i hear i wasnt there ive been putting together this tour (that will be announced soon) BUT it was good to hear some of the Thizz camp came thru and supported good to hear that shit its enough negative shit on this board right now i thought i post some good shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
No problems at all. He did something with Turf Talk at a couple spot in the V Saturday, then had a small concert at George's Den on Saturday night , then hit a house on Magazine Street on Sunday during the day, and then the grand finale was at Stevie O's car wash on Tennessee Street later in the day. Cats from every part of Vallejo was there, old enemies became cool again, it was all good. Big Dant was in the Bentley with J-Diggs & Kilo Kurt. 40 shot some footage for Treal TV 3. Triple O.G.'s was showing up. It was like as 40 told me this morning "A FAMILY REUNION".

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
My niggas was in that thang! 40 shuld be given us are own spot in one of them videos we was tha only niggas at tha Rim Shop at 1st. and i dont care what nobody say
OUT OF ALL THA OG'S AND BIG HOMIES THAT WAS THERE....
THA YUNG HILLCREST NIGGAS GOT THAT SIDESHOW STARTED HAHAHA
AND EVERYTHING ENDED IN THA NORFWEST AT THA CAR WASH!! SHIT WAS YANKIN
NIGGAS AND FEMALES FROM EVERYWHERE WAS THERE HELLA WHIPS MY NIGGAS CAME THRU THAT THANG SLAPPIN 9 CARS BACK TO BACK
SHOT OUT TO MY HILLCREST NIGGAS, MY CREST NIGGAS, MY SOLID JET NIGGAS (NOT THA SUCKAS), MY CLAPPA SHIT/COLLEGE PARK NIGGAS, LOFAS MOB NIGGAS
(RIP HU$TLE) ALL MY TOP OF THA WEST NIGGAS ERYBODY THAT WAS ROCKIN WIT THA MOVEMENT!!!