E-40 sales in Florida, just wanted let yall know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
Big Leak said:
Went to best buy the other night...in the E-40 section it was only like 8 cd's left.

Madd Props to Chap.

i actually work at that best buy and i can tell you that we started out with 7 copies that day. some angry white man returned his copy before you came.

Jan 31, 2006
isnt that because the ghetto of omaha consists of a bunch of corn fields? And chost riding the horse just doesnt sound like very much fun to me. And I most def will not say let me see you show your grill

Oct 22, 2005
sloth11 said:
isnt that because the ghetto of omaha consists of a bunch of corn fields? And chost riding the horse just doesnt sound like very much fun to me. And I most def will not say let me see you show your grill
Nice.
I think it gets some serious recognition in alot of other places, E-40 did alot with his album if only he could get radio stations to play a son other than Tell Me When to Go, don't get me wrong I love that song but theirs so many ohter good songs on his album.

Dec 2, 2005
It could of been only 8 cd's they put on the rack..hahah..but yeah hopefully they stocked a lot ..i'm sure his sales did good over there...damn i can't wait for soundscan

Aug 14, 2003
Believe it or not, dude is probably telling the truth. "Tell Me...." gets regular pay on radio stations in Miami - south Florida. Plus, I bought the 'The Rock' and 'Ghetto Report Card' and there was only one of each left. Cats over here listen to bay shit. Just give it some time. Bay needs to do shows over here. Hell, everybody else does.

You gotto undastand that info is major shit because South and eastcoast only gets played here. I believe cats are gettin bored with the same ole shit and the bay right now looks like New Orleans back in the late 90's.