E-40 release date....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
I'm coppin this no fuckin doubt, 40 is a legend and he's on fire. MGRC is a classic IMO so if he comes with that same quality 40 will have another Classic album in his catalog. Thanks 4 the info NastyFresh.

Apr 24, 2006
^no problem....the date has been official for a couple weeks now, but i didnt want to say anything until the marketing and promotion plan was in place....now about singles and features, 707Senator can let yall in on that if he wants to cause i'm not in the Sic Wid It Camp, just Warner Music. So when they want to let you know the specifics of the album, they will do that. I aint here to be the first one to "world premiere" information, or race to my computer to be the first one with a story, just to keep yall informed on updates and news if you want to hear it^

Mar 4, 2007
that new 40 album is gunna be sum slappers again...but from what i heard on a clyde carson interview he said he was gunna be droppin his theatre music album in june....so thats what i kno not so sure...

May 7, 2002
Not to hate, but he'll flop hard now that he can't ride on the hyphy hype.

It took him a year to reach 500k even with all the hype that was surrounding Hyphy around the time that he dropped. He was pretty much the spokesman of hyphy from the media's perspective.

Now that the buzz is dead... and LiL Jon's buzz is dead... it will take a miracle for him to do good numbers.