E 40 ON MTV'S 10 SPOT DROP TONITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
is anyone watching this shit? you basically have to see the shows, but every commercial break they basically play a snippet of a song off the cd and have some weird video clip/animation going. so far ive heard tell me when to go, gouda and muscle cars. i think its gonna be goin on at every commercial break till 11 when my block the bay comes on.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

hahahah, me n the homies over here chillin sippin on a lil sumn, that shit came on n we was like wtf??? this mutha fucca got his own commercial...not advertisin the cd but jus E40..ahaha

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

damn man i stopped watchin after the wild'n out shit...looks like i missed some tight shit

on a side note
Yall muhfuccaz seen that FUBU STREET SNAPS DVD?? That shit is HILLARIOUS...I'm not kiddin...yall need to watch that shit...I seen it bout 20 times n its funnier errtime
"yo momma got toes on her knees....they call that bitch tonie....ahaha yall gotta see this shit

Dec 2, 2005
it was kinda boring to me...only because i watched that a couple times online already though........dope that it was on reg mtv though!!