E-40, Mack 10, Mac Dre, Lil Flip, Rich tha Factor, Midwest Mafia.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
and LIL C.S. on Aug. 15th in Kansas City. I just got added to the show. These are the artist that the promoter told me was going to be there, so if I'm wrong, or someone doesn't show up I'm just goin' on what he told me. I should be out there doin' my thang if nothin' comes up that prevents me from going. So all the Kansas, Witchita etc siccness/bart folks come out and show your boy some love. More info coming.....One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
hwo can lil flip be there?? he was shot
YEA...HE WAS SHOT....BUT HE AINT DEAD..LOL.

HEY...I HEARD LYNCH WAS DEAD???

@LIL CS

MAAAAAAAAAAAN, BIGG CONGRATS!!!
I JUST GOT BACC FROM K.C. 2 WEEKS AGO.
IM LOOKIN AT MY WORK SCHEDULE TO SEE IF IM ABLE TO ROLL UP THERE.....

NEWAYS....PUT IT DOWN CUZZ.

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
He told me the spot, but I can't remember. He said some outside arena. I'll have some more info next week after I come bac from Vegas(business/pleasure trip). I'm not included in any promo stuff cuz they already had everything done when I got added, plus a nigga ain't no star like the other fools on the show (I'm on the rise though). I ain't trippin', he said he's giving me a 8 or 9 minute set, so I'ma do "Lil C.S. Street History Lesson", "Killa Spits w/The Mobstaz and Midwest Mafia(without Lynch's and Bad Azz's parts), and the first two verses of "P-I-M-P means Puttit In My Pocket". And when I really confirm it next week he said he'll put me in some promo shit for the show. I just hope everything comes through (travel plans, p.o. not trippin') and I get to make it, but most likely I'm there. The promoter wants me on the show. It's basically all on me, and I'ma do everything in power to get out there. Plus me and the homies are infamous for trunk slangin' so we gon' dump a gang of cd's out there too. More info coming soon. Thanks for the support for those that gave me props. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
Just confirmed, it's at the Starlight Theater. Got the info from Hot 103 Jamz Site

Thursday,
August 15th
5pm

E-40 and The Click, Khia, Mack 10, Lil' Flip, Mac Dre, Rich the Factor, & more.

Starlight Theatre $29.50 - $39.50

Them prices are up there!