"E-40 is powerful"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
Yo, I'm at Mt. Sac (it's a JC in LA)rite now in the computer lab, and the female and dude behind the desk was like "I bet u the insurance rates in the Bay Area are super high" and then she was like "I know with everbody ghostridin the whip and every thing." He was like they doin it out here now" and she was like "that shows u how much power an artist has. I bet u if E-40 told everybody not to take showers people would be like 'I stank cuz e-40 told me to!'"

Shits hella funny cuz last yaer when I moved out here nobody was talkin about him like that, sometimes when I told niggas I was from the Bay they would be like "San Diego" WTF!? . What a difference 6 months can make!

Nov 5, 2004
Big-k said:
I bet u if E-40 told everybody not to take showers people would be like 'I stank cuz e-40 told me to!'"
Siccness LOL of the day right there.

On a sidenote, is Mt. Sac a hella big jc? I remember hearing about huge sports tournaments being held there in hs.

Nov 5, 2004
Big-k said:
^^ Oh hell yeah it's fuckin huge. People call it a university cuz it's so big. It's the biggest JC in Cali, 5th biggest in the country.
Oh ok. I figured, cuz i've heard that school name here and there from people up in the Bay too. I know the name of a jc ain't really gonna travel that far unless its huge.

Jan 24, 2006
Big-k said:
OKKAYYY.... both are instructional songs but wut does that have to do with this story. U want me o go up to them and say The Thizzle Dance made niggaz in LA ghost ride they whips?

iuno...i went off topic i guess. but thizzelle dance made everybody that never seen ghostridin, try it. IMO ! we want TREAL II( off topic again, im loaded )

May 16, 2002
Yup the whole E-40 jump off is crazy. I got females messaging me and adding me on myspace here in Albuquerque just because I say I'm from Vallejo in my profile. Hillarious! They be asking me questions about hyphy and the yellow bus thing lol. Girls in my class have "Tell me when to go" as their ring tone. They even play "Super Hyphy" on friday night mixes. It's nice to see the bay getting love in middle of nowhere places like Albuquerque.

May 7, 2002
BIG K... I FEEL YOU! I always overhear people talking about Bay Area rap. Mainly 40, Keak, and Dre. I'm from the Bay, but just 2 years ago, hardly anyone around hear knew who Dre and Keak were...

Dec 9, 2005
Hell yeah...Albequerque: The Home Of Pace Picante Sauce

Did anyone hear 40 on The Chop Shop last night saying how they're ghostriding the whip down on Crenshaw ?!

Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
MOREBASS said:
Did anyone hear 40 on The Chop Shop last night saying how they're ghostriding the whip down on Crenshaw ?!
He aint never lied. My cousin was down there and dis nigga called me on the fone screamin hella loud talkin bout "Niggaz is ghostridin they shit down Crenshaw!" i wuz like hell naw!