E-40 - I Be On My Sh*t (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
That aint that bad... And 40 does need radio friendly songs.

U can tell hes tryin to reach the masses because he slowed his flow up cuz people "be listenin to slow"... But really, sayin only a bunch of slang that the rest of the world dosent know is sometimes actually limiting yourself, and hes learned that by now

...Lol 40 can do one god damn song of singing if husalah's non vocal coach attending ass gets to do it so much... That shit really wasnt that bad, i think ppl just didnt like that singing (which wasnt even too heavy on the autotune)

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2006
1.8 million views on WSHH in less then 24 hours whether the song is liked or not, I think it served it's purpose. It got people talking about it which keeps his name ringing for his upcoming project. (The song wasn't all that bad, not your typical 40 blapper, but the concept of the song, I can definately fuck with that.)

2nd verse was all gas no brakes on a bitch!! LOL!

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
1.8 million views on WSHH in less then 24 hours whether the song is liked or not, I think it served it's purpose. It got people talking about it which keeps his name ringing for his upcoming project.
a lot of ppl, and 40 specifically have been buying wshh views for a long time. i 1st noticed he did it during the 1st revenue retrievin albums