E-40 ft. Schoolboy Q & Danny Brown - All My Niggas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
No more leaks I just want a release date. He must be waiting for a single to catch on. I take it the lil Jon single flopped?

that's what he doing and he gonna be waiting for along time bc Alot these kids of today not checking for him. my lil cousins(they teens and in early 20s) thinks 40_wack. that's why he always put features from who's hot at the moment bc he trying to fit in so bad. honestly he should just say fuck it and drop the albums bc it's not like they gonna sell like that anyways they gonna do what they do bc mostly his cult fans will buy them.

Props: Mixerr

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
that's what he doing and he gonna be waiting for along time bc Alot these kids of today not checking for him. my lil cousins(they teens and in early 20s) thinks 40_wack. that's why he always put features from who's hot at the moment bc he trying to fit in so bad. honestly he should just say fuck it and drop the albums bc it's not like they gonna sell like that anyways they gonna do what they do bc mostly his cult fans will buy them.
Saw November on his Twitter last night. Your lil cousins prolly don't by albums of artists they like anyway they prolly just download em so they're prolly not gonna put a riff in his sales.

Props: macdrebaby
Feb 8, 2003
Saw November on his Twitter last night. Your lil cousins prolly don't by albums of artists they like anyway they prolly just download em so they're prolly not gonna put a riff in his sales.
naw they buy mass stuff off i tunes. i was listening to one his last albums and they was like that nigga garbage turn that shit off. its just a thing of opinions honestly. he kinda too old now to be tryna blend in with the young crowd like i said numerous times he should really put his paper behind a new young artist(not his son) and push them hard instead of him dropping all these albums every year.

Last edited:
Props: Dana Dane

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
naw they buy mass stuff off i tunes. i was listening to one his last albums and they was like that nigga garbage turn that shit off. its just a thing of opinions honestly. he kinda too old now to be tryna blend in with the young crowd like i said numerous times he should really put his paper behind a new young artist(not his son) and push them hard instead of him dropping all these albums every year.
That's a terrible idea to put any money behind any young bay rapper.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
who said it gotta be a artist from the bay. theres more better talent down south
Sorry breh I can't get behind that theory. Why would you tell someone what to do with their money? Maybe he doesnt wanna do that and just wants to rap. He should put his money behind a young down south rapper? What a weird theory.

Apr 25, 2002
that's why he always put features from who's hot at the moment bc he trying to fit in so bad.
i aint sayin 40 aint old, and i aint sayin i appreciate or respect albums fulla features, but i wouldnt single out 40 for features with hot artists. who doesnt do that? ASAP Rocky did a song with Drake/2 Chainz/and Kendrick Lamar, then he did one with Skrillex. Sean Kingston got one with Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa. Look at what DJ khaled do. and how many youngsters really lookin out for Pharrell? dudes featured on 2 big songs right now. 40's doin what everybody else is doin. its marketing. my daughters 14 and she's not what anyone would call a "bay rap fan". but she knows who 40 is cus 40 makes sure his name stays out there. as far as your fam sayin dude is garbage, theres nothin wrong with that opinion. im sure half the shit they listen to would be considered garb to the masses.

but i do agree that 40 should invest in a youngster. he aint gotta stop rappin, but he should also put somethin into a youngster who he truely believes in. but 40 been puttin acts out since the early 90's. they dont all make noise so he knows how it works.

Feb 8, 2003
i aint sayin 40 aint old, and i aint sayin i appreciate or respect albums fulla features, but i wouldnt single out 40 for features with hot artists. who doesnt do that? ASAP Rocky did a song with Drake/2 Chainz/and Kendrick Lamar, then he did one with Skrillex. Sean Kingston got one with Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa. Look at what DJ khaled do. and how many youngsters really lookin out for Pharrell? dudes featured on 2 big songs right now. 40's doin what everybody else is doin. its marketing. my daughters 14 and she's not what anyone would call a "bay rap fan". but she knows who 40 is cus 40 makes sure his name stays out there. as far as your fam sayin dude is garbage, theres nothin wrong with that opinion. im sure half the shit they listen to would be considered garb to the masses.

but i do agree that 40 should invest in a youngster. he aint gotta stop rappin, but he should also put somethin into a youngster who he truely believes in. but 40 been puttin acts out since the early 90's. they dont all make noise so he knows how it works.

you doing the wrong comparisons.

difference is asap rocky, dj khaled are relevant to masses in this era now and also they are signed to major labels so what do you expect ofcoarse they gonna have other current mainstream artists on their projects especially asap. dj khaled is a dj he dont rap he drops compilations so ofcoarse he gonna have the top rappers on them. and far as pharell he very relevant. him and timbaland basically took over music and ran that shit like no other everyone was tryna make beats like them. like i said youre doing the wrong type of comparisons.