E-40 Fresno Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
Ima be real and say that was the worst concert I've ever been to. They had about 15 different local artists go on which i didn't mind but when each one did about 10 songs it was getting pretty bad. Reel Talk did not do a good job at all planning this out. They had all their artists do pretty much their whole albums n even some artists got booed off. When 40 came on he did about 8 songs which was sick but keak never showed. waited 4 hours 2 see a 20 minute performance. did any one else go?

Nov 19, 2005
bigmikedog said:
Ima be real and say that was the worst concert I've ever been to. They had about 15 different local artists go on which i didn't mind but when each one did about 10 songs it was getting pretty bad. Reel Talk did not do a good job at all planning this out. They had all their artists do pretty much their whole albums n even some artists got booed off. When 40 came on he did about 8 songs which was sick but keak never showed. waited 4 hours 2 see a 20 minute performance. did any one else go?
I was there too and i would have to agree with you. I thought 40 would come out at the latets 10 but he started like until 11 which sucked because the concert started at 6 and we was just standing there thinking we would come out and they just kept taking out all those people. it was coo though when 40 when on stage everyone was going dumb.

Nov 19, 2005
i dont think that keak was supposed to be there because they didnt say anything about him and if he was going to be there i think they would have promoted his name or something but they didnt

Jan 12, 2006
hell yeah E-40 hustled everyone! Fresno was there and had E-40's back sold out the damn center. just so that e-40 could come out and entertain for like 15 mins! im hella dissapointed in E-40.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
IronLungs420 said:
hell yeah E-40 hustled everyone! Fresno was there and had E-40's back sold out the damn center. just so that e-40 could come out and entertain for like 15 mins! im hella dissapointed in E-40.
blame the promoter, not the artist. 40 probably only got paid to do that long of a set. the promoter seems like he was more interested in showcasing the local talent, rather then havin' 40 as the main act.

Jan 12, 2006
707senator707 said:
What? 40 did a 30 minute show that night. Gasoline. Cpt save a hoe, 1 luv, dummy retarted yellowbus. Tell me when 2 go, sprinkle me, and a couple others. The problem when u headline is you only have x amount of time until the promoters permit is good for. So when that promoter let all those local acts perform forever they ate up a majority of the time. We got in the building at 930 and waited about 2hrs before they finaly had him go on. I did nt like the whole set up how they had the crowd hella far from the stage and had the promoters people in the front blocked off.
hell na it wasnt no 40 to 30 min show. I got there at six o clock. E-40 finally came on stage like at 11:00 by 11:30 i was already in my ride driving home from the show. and yeah he did like six songs but not one song did he do the entire song. it was like a 2 min clip of each song. whatever though whats done is done. I guess i just expected too much!