E-40 Concert feat. Luniz in Salinas this friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Big Bob G

Whats up everyone, this is my first post. Just wanted to give info on the E-40 Ballatician Tour coming to Salinas Ca. featuring the Luniz. You can check out the flyer at norcalunderground.com. You can get tickets at Tickets.com for $30 bucks plus any fees they charge. Tickets are not mailed to you but can be picked up the day of the show at the venue. If your not familiar with Salinas, it is about an hours drive south on 101 from San Jose, past Gilroy and Hollister.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Naw ill pass

LOL sounds like norte bait to me,just a gang of nerds dressed in red showing off for there over weight gf.

M

MrFreeze

Re: Naw ill pass

Mr Arson said:
LOL sounds like norte bait to me,just a gang of nerds dressed in red showing off for there over weight gf.
lol for real not to mention its hella far from Frisco

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
FUCK IT.............WHOEVER DOESN'T WANNA PAY SOME SCRILL........YA CAN JOIN ME IN THA PARKING LOT WITH SOME HENNY, SOME BOMB, AND SOME KNOCKS. THA AFTER PARTY IS IN MONTEREY IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN-USUALLY AT THE EMBASSY SUITES.

IF YA COMING DOWN -HIT THA PM AND WE'LL BE IN CONTACT.