dz paper cutz....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
anyone fuck wit his music or heard this? his last album sleepless city livin (forgot the name) was pretty tight. he gotta sick song off there called pop bottles.

May 4, 2002

He has three projects out so far that I know of he has two solos and a compilation called Tha Northwest Wing. He has some solid songs on each of his projects and gets down with a lot of features on all his projects, i know he been promoting that new paper kuts album for a lil while.

Oct 14, 2009
He's weak out of all the rappers out here I can't believe mess is puttin this clown on his CDs he's not reppin what this northwest shit is about he minus well do a cd with weak ass major d from Portland

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
never met the dude and don't plan on it...but that's funny to me cause on the Boss Up Inc album there's a song with BD and Hurtlock called Paperkutz. And the very first song on the album starts out sayin..."pop bottles, fuck top models."

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
the way the rap game is designed right now..u could get kanye west to present EZSD's new album for the right amount of $$$$

Apr 7, 2004
Having a well known artist present or host your shit is a good look though... I would rather have a well known artist host my mixtape then be featured on my album. Especially if your just out the trunk it will make things easier... I heard dudes music but Im not a fan.. Some broads had asked me about dude and told me he was a blood.. IDK I guess get your paper cutz samson

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
the way the rap game is designed right now..u could get kanye west to present EZSD's new album for the right amount of $$$$
That's the muthaphukin' truth right there, homie! I knew DZ before all that shit he doing now. He was on some battle rap, hip hop shit. Me, my friend Gene Dexter and DZ was going to Portland to fuck with Cool Nutz. DZ wouldn't shut up. He rapped the whole time. He was not on no gangsta crip bang on you shit.

You know, it's muthaphukaz like that, that make me think the rap game is on some Hollywood fake shit. I don't get down like that.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Nov 20, 2007
^^dam didn't know that. yup thats what he's talkin about on the album. probably because he's fuckin wit kurupt and things of that nature but can't speak on the dude because i don't know him. but i do understand what others are sayin about him not reppin the nw or seattle right for that matter. sounds like maybe he shoulda just stuck to bein himself, that battle hip hop rapper that he use to be known for.

Jul 12, 2002
You know, it's muthaphukaz like that, that make me think the rap game is on some Hollywood fake shit. I don't get down like that.
When I first started DJ'ing, I was kinda disappointed when I started to figure out that a lot of the people involved in the music industry, whether it be DJ's, rappers, or promoters, are all in it for the wrong reasons. They didn't enter this business because they loved the music, they entered it because they had an ego they needed to feed. That's especially apparent in hip-hop.

I've met my fair share of people over the years and there's been plenty of real folks in the mix too. It just seems sometimes though that the fake people outnumber the real ones unfortunately.