DVS Minds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
i got the DVS Expierence CD that was their greatest hits, but i never heard them come out with a cd besides that....but i remember them opening for Raekwon and Ghostface Killa back in like 99 at small shows here.

Nick

Aug 17, 2002
Str8 is comin out with an album in the near future, but thats all I know... they have been pretty quite as far as I know for the past few years... their DJ... DJ Kutt had an album come out like last year with some songs with the DVS cats, but other than that I haven't heard anything... they seem to be Below the Underground right now...:)

Aug 18, 2002
when I got that shit like years ago the copy i got was signed by all the members, most of it was pretty cool but I havta say that the song with The Zou was killin'em

Aug 17, 2002
if ya have the album... the "Tired of Talkin" Song has a different mix and, to my tastes, is better from mp3.com...

actually... go here if you dont want to sign up at mp3...

DVS Mindz @ DMUSIC

ALSO... if anyone is interested in some old videos that i downloaded from their old site... like the video for Tired of Talkin and others just get at me...