Dvious Vs. BaYzHe||!PoW!||

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
Re: Re: ok

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

even sum of tha faggotz who do vote dont know how. one person comez to mynd.

hmmmmm...

you talkin bout me, eh?

i hope not...

cuz... thats kinda gay :confused: ...

cuz... if you are talking about me... i got something to say about that, dawg...

first off... i vote for the verse i think is better... i dont like a) played lines... b) unoriginal concepts and ideas... c) poor rhyme scheme and attempt to rhyme... d) a bunch of filler that just rhymes a lot and says jack shit...

if a verse has that stuff in it... its less likely i'll vote for it...

and secondly... if you talking about me... why you cant just say it man... thats kinda bitch to try and beat around the bush... i mean, if i got something to say to you, i respect you enough to tell you thats how i feel about the situation, dawg, whether its positive or negative... but its all cool, man... if thats how you get down, thats how you get down... but, i dunno, not very respectable tho :( , but i cant change how you do, so...

oh, and by the way... Dvious, pretty good spit, nothin i really didn't feel... thanks for the compliment, too... see... thats why i figured id spit at you... not too cocky... and not a jerk about the shit... good shit, man, i respect that, props... it is kinda fucked up how the waccest battles get 5589375093853098535 million replies and votes and we got 5... its all good tho, man... the day was yours, i guess... even tho no one got to seven... good shit, tho, peace and health

Apr 25, 2002
nah Bayzhe i wuznt talkin bout you. LoL you and i seem to get shyt twizted between eachother all tha tyme. i wuz referring to Cmoke. i felt wut i said made it obvious i wuz speakin on him since we have had major differencez lately. my bad if ya got it mixed.

stay up loco.

May 21, 2002
yo both these verse were straight hard but i was feelin bayzhe's shit a lil more. when i read his shit it came off fast paced and when i read divious's it came off like medium paced and i like fast paced shit. otherwise both were lyrically ill and shit that was the difference. stay up y'all.

-one