DVD Prototype Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Thanks, I think he has a cool concept but not the means to pull off the video.

>>>"tight ass design. woulda looked better wita badass mean mugged pit on the cover. that pit look kinda happy and a lil drunk"
I've attached an old design I did with a MEAN pit on it. He wanted it to kinda have the same look, but more universial. That one is more about the breeders and sport, not the fighting. The pics were ones he picked from the web so, ya' know how that goes.

"man that looks like a beast!!! tight work...." >>>the cover dogs name is Beast, coincidence . . . or psychic?!?

"Thats real tight. You might need to let me get a template for a DVD cover." >>> you can get a DVD template pretty much anywhere you get a Jewel Case template

"only thing i noticed, was the 6 million colors in the cover dog's body, thats web quality" >>> Yup, pure, 100% top notch web quality! I could'a straightened it out but it was not within budget and promo, if he goes to print, I'll replace it with high res, custom shot pics. The only thing it had going for it was that for the most part, all the crazy coloring kinda fit as most the lighting had a natural yellow to it, so could be pulled off as an ambient lighting from the golden background, yeah, that's it!?!?!

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
I applaud your efforts, the colors flow smooth & they are warm to the eye yet still grab the attention of the viewer. Just as you had previously stated, the photograph of the Pit on the cover is "challenged" but the design is on point.

Regards