Dutch - Peacekeeper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This album is a real hard hitter. I'm feelin most of the tracks, has tight production and tight spits without many features. The whole FE click is puttin it down and stayin hot. Yall need to check it out !

M

MrFreeze

i hate to say it but i agree with triplegold this album was pretty bad. i wasnt really feelin any of it. if you check the review like he said youll see alot of folks didnt like it.

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
i hate to say it but i agree with triplegold this album was pretty bad. i wasnt really feelin any of it. if you check the review like he said youll see alot of folks didnt like it.
Who produced it? And what weren't you feeling? Was the lyrics, delivery and flow good but the beats were poor?

M

MrFreeze

lets see...didnt like the production...didnt like the flows & the way he sounds...basically didnt like pretty much the whole thing. not tryin to diss just bein honest.

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
lets see...didnt like the production...didnt like the flows & the way he sounds...basically didnt like pretty much the whole thing. not tryin to diss just bein honest.
Poor production huh? Who covered the production?

I must have this album mixed up with A-Wax's. Because I think A-Wax's album was suppose to have Woodie, Rob Lo and some other good producers on his shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn I didn't know people wasn't feelin it.. but shit my opinion stands cuz I'm feelin the album a lot. Folks need to check it out for themselves. I'm thinkin if you felt the Mr. Kee "Latin Plague" this "Peacekeeper" album has a similar feel.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Dutch's album is hard. Good mix of up tempo, mob shit, deep shit, and good old fashioned hip-hop.

Give this record a chance, I think some of you would be pleasantly surprised.

Peace

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
go get a copy then comment triplegold........ you frontin ass faggot
everyone who heard it or got a copy do what yall do.. opinions are welcomed good or bad.... but when you a hater and been hatin then you can eat a dick and see me when you do...

its still circulating it aint even in all the stores yet so give it a chance... and for the record i'd like to say i made the record for the streets not the net... so say what you say and ill see yall at the finish line...

peace signs and pay checks to all of you

dutch

Apr 25, 2002
SF
talkin shit is just gonna alienate potential fans more dutch.
definately not convincing me to buy your album now, seeing the way you response to criticism.

I heard the album you did with Mr Kee, and I wasnt feelin the production on there very much. too many party/club type tracks. and poor hooks as well. so I didnt bother to listen to the new dutch.

Apr 26, 2002
this dutch album got pure heat...this man could spit without a beat and get attention......give the man a chance before you knock him cause you read a shitty review....you know how many shitty reviews i've read about some albums that were pure knock from front to back?? Dutch got fire plain and simple. peace.

Playa-T

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
***Like a new movie ya ask a friend about when that just seen it and said it was wack, but ya seen the previews and they were dope....you gotta go see for ya self and make ya own judgement...***

Only man I have seen live spit without a beat at a club when the sound system crashed during the performance...spit live & off the dome not too mention, no fear at all.....don't hear of that too much these days...that's a rare occasion nowadays.

But, everyone's oppinion should be respected...I agree.

PR.

M

MrFreeze

see i think folks is takin this the wrong way...

im not dissin dutch or sayin he doesnt have skills cuz i havent heard a whole lot of his shit. what i AM sayin is that i DID hear the peacekeeper album and i wasnt feelin it. a good 75%+ of the shit commin out now a days im not feelin. dutch could come back with some ill ass shit and id be the first to let him know but i give honest opinion regardless of who the person is. in this biz you gotta accept what people say and grow from it. now i am NOT feelin alot of cats on this boards opinion cuz i think they say shit based strictly on what they think of the person on a personal level and dont even listen to half the shit they comment on.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Mr Freeze: Everyone is entitled to thier opinions, and I agree with you, I am not feeling most shit either lately.

Im not mad at anyones opinions. I think Dutch is tight eveyone doesnt have to.

Keep doing your thing dog.