DUTCH,,,, HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

All i been seeing for a minute up hear is folks haten on dutch. so much haten to the point where i didnt cop the cd till about a week ago.

Now all i heard was weak lyrics weak beats and weak voice.

Ya'll trippin that shit is banging them beats is banging tight delivery-voice, nice features. track by track this shit was on the same level of kee's cd except more hood oriented so you know i was feelin it more. that song with ap9 god dammm that shit tight as hell.

Dont take up other post just to hate shit.

Also i aint no dick rider cause ive never known dutch and aint trying to holla at someones nut sack.

So for everybody that aint feelin someones cd, anyones cd thats cool. but to bad mouth something like this where you at least had to be lovin a few tracks, you trippin and need to wake up.

no haten just an opinion.

IT'S ALL LOVE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Dogg those that aint knowin just dumb, foos complain bout albums suck now but when tight shit comes out they fuckin hate like if there were some bitches. I said it when it dropped and I will say this shit again. Just like you said this shit is on the same level as Kee's tight ass album. These are two bad ass fuckin artists that need to get recognized more and supported.

T

thug_proppa

Why you say that folks? All i get is a

Ya right.

Now i know you ment yea right, cause what you put means im right "ya right".

Cant i get an explanation? instead of 2 words put together in the wrong way with the wrong spelling and sound.

unknown, i feel you pimpin aint no love for kee or none of his boys, they need to get the respect they deserve.

B-12, Yea you was one of the only cats that was speakin good about dutch's shit. But you was on 2 tracks and distributing the cd. now days cant tell the difference between saying shits dope just to make money, or real talk even if you are afiliated.

Next time though ima take ya word for it.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I personally think, those cats who posted that Dutch's album was garbage, actually believe that....so why can't they state their opinion like y'all stated yours?

Either way, I ain't sayin shit about Dutch's album cause I ain't heard it yet.

T

thug_proppa

sydal...split its all love. like i said if you aint feel it straight, no one has to. but cats on here are like fuck dutch he aint shit that was a piece or shit he need to retire, and shit worse then that.

and its my opinion that, that opinion is haten.

vicious real talk, dont knock someone who out to get theres.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Yeah Im no Dutch's shit and he's my homie but I have alot of homies thacan't rap and I don't speak on something if it aint true. About saying it for the money, well, we ain't making no money of the siccness so I dont think that even applies here.

Plus, my shit on Dutch's album wasn't my best work and Dutch is an amazing lyricist if you ask me and Dap Daniel is a raw ass producer so the shit is hard.

Peace to everyone.

T

thug_proppa

B-12 i feel you, its just most cats who barley no someone hype shit up or say shits dope when its not, dont know whats suspect or not.

Some cats always trust another artist word just cause they think artist's are god. that aint me. I dont know you but you seem like you know the game and only speak what you feel.

and since i didnt know you and what i said above im like, i cant belive it right off. But i should have cause i missed out on some dope shit for a minute

ALSO is that shit with you jay tee and young dru droppin next week?

Jul 21, 2002
naw that album does not compare to mr.kee album. but the album its pretty tight. i got love for him. but no where near kee's stuff. but that shit is coo as fuck. keep doin ur thing dutch. one

Aug 15, 2002
man i used to see that nigga dutch ridin around the block in a mustang and shit. then one day i go to the wherehouse wit one of my folks and i look at a cover of a c.d. and see this nigga on the cover wit mr. kee. we was like "hell naw aint that that nigga **** **** from around the corner" (i dont know if he wants niggas knowin his real name) my boy was like man this nigga looks weak. But i bought it and that nigga was cool and his new album is sick as fuck. i almost missed out. dont judge a book by its cover and dont believe everything you hear.

N

NASTY NATE

big dave said:
dont judge a book by its cover and dont believe everything you hear. [/B]
Some Real Shit..Well Put...

Also you're opinions are entitled....But the blatent hatin is rediculous....State your opinions but dont put 2 on the 10 when doin it....

personally I like the album....Keep doin ya thang

May 10, 2002
YoungVicious said:
I think Dutch is weak...but hes still doin the damn thang, and that earns my respect. Ill never knock someone's hustle...no matter how boo boo they are.
Exactly.I feel that Dutch was over-hyped by some on here.I dont feel his style,his delivery and lyrically...he didnt really show me anything that stands out.But he do what he do,and thats put his blood,sweat and tears into his product...and I respect that.Do the damn thizzle big Dizzle.