Durranged Pitt "Tha Ending Iz Near" Mix-Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I just bought this album yesterday and I'm really impressed with it. I usally don't dig mix-tapez, but this one is good and has a few original trackz on it as well. It'z hosted by Gangsta Nutt and featurez G-Nutt, Mr. Jonze, Cyndrome, Kanable, Duce 1, Cuttthroat and a few otherz. Original songz got production from Kuddie Mak, RC tha Trackaholiq and Kanable. So far my favorite track is called "Tha SEA Monsta" witch you can peep on his MySpace page, believe me this record is worth buyin' just for this song, tha otherz are a bonus! Support this Northwest artist! http://www.myspace.com/dptop5

Nov 30, 2002
^^ yeah he needs some work.. but hes young and new.. that shell on the ridge always got the local cds (by local i mean west seattle) there.. usually cheap burns witha printed cover... still got em tho

Apr 10, 2006
Ive bumed into dude several times...chopped wit em each time.... he's a solid dude...I like the song he got on there wit gangsta nutt."Welcome 2 my city"..hes dope!!!!! One of the very few people i c out there on their business as far as the grind goes......

Ive bumed into dude several times...chopped wit em each time.... he's a solid dude...I like the song he got on there wit gangsta nutt."Welcome 2 my city"..hes dope!!!!! One of the very few people i c out there on their business as far as the grind goes......

I think your talkin' about "Welcome 2 tha 6" from his first mix-tape. Thatz prolly one of my favoritez also. I'ma see if I can get that posted up for y'all!