Durant Proud to Represent OKC...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^Agreed with all of that!! Haha!! And mannish dont start hatin on Durant or try to find anything to knock Durant because we all called yall out for passing on him and now he;s a beast and will be a superstar for many years to come!! It aint his fault dog, it was your org mane!! Got Em!!

Jun 27, 2005
^^^Agreed with all of that!! Haha!! And mannish dont start hatin on Durant or try to find anything to knock Durant because we all called yall out for passing on him and now he;s a beast and will be a superstar for many years to come!! It aint his fault dog, it was your org mane!! Got Em!!
not hatin at all. Durant is going to be a great player for a long time but I'm still glad we got Oden instead, slow start and all.

May 9, 2002
^^^Care to explain?

(assumes it has to do with the whole sonics ordeal)
Thats part of it, yes...

not hatin at all. Durant is going to be a great player for a long time but I'm still glad we got Oden instead, slow start and all.
Durant wouldnt have fit in Portland...a big man was the only peice of the puzzle PO was missing, so he was the obvious choise in the draft.

I think your mind will change in a lil while!! Got Em!!
See above.