Dunn Deal, new label?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was flippin through the Source magazine and I saw Havoc from Mobb Deep's name and under it reads Dunn Deal as the label he's on or whatnot. Is that a new label or what, anyone know? They can't fade the Bay's Done Deal label although I do like Mobb Deep.

May 13, 2002
its all good,its what you put behind the name,
theres a few plattmum bounds out there but look out for the one from oakland,first albums from AOBIE CHECK IT-MOLTEN LAVA!!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I dont think this is a big deal...you know how them east coast cats especially Mobb Deep always say "dunn" and what not...so it's just a play on words..I think it's kinda tight...but y'all will probably hate me for defendin the thing...oh well

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
M-1 said:
I dont think this is a big deal...you know how them east coast cats especially Mobb Deep always say "dunn" and what not...so it's just a play on words..I think it's kinda tight...but y'all will probably hate me for defendin the thing...oh well
No I see your point, the first thing that came to my mind when I first heard bout this was of course the play on words with Dunn.