Dunk Contest Marathon!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2005
What's up with LeBron not joining the dunk contest? He acts too stuck up. The dunk contest is for the fans he knows damn well that people won't just call him a dunker.
I don't know if he acts stuck up... But he sure comes off like he's shook... Jordan, Kobe, Vince Carter, T-Mac... They all entered that sh*t in their prime... I think King James is scared...

Feb 13, 2006
I don't know if he acts stuck up... But he sure comes off like he's shook... Jordan, Kobe, Vince Carter, T-Mac... They all entered that sh*t in their prime... I think King James is scared...
None of those players were in their prime other than T-Mac. Maybe their dunking prime.

LBJ is already on the map. If he entered it and lost to some scrubs it wouldn't be a good look. If he won, it was expected so there really isn't much to gain.

Oct 6, 2005
None of those players were in their prime other than T-Mac. Maybe their dunking prime.

LBJ is already on the map. If he entered it and lost to some scrubs it wouldn't be a good look. If he won, it was expected so there really isn't much to gain.
Yeah, I mean their dunkin' prime... Not overall game... & you're right he doesn't have much to gain... But that's what the fans want... King James in the dunk contest... It really aint about Lebron... It's about the fans... He said he would enter last year and he flaked... As a fan I think that's weak...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
This was by far the worst dunk contest ever. We have had a couple weak ones but this one took the cake. Next year some better cats better get in or sumthins gotta be done. Got Em!!

Mar 18, 2003
They were talking about someone in the d-league who did a 720 dunk but I never caught his name. Anyone know who they were talking about or have any clips of him?