Dunk Contest Marathon!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo yall been watchin these reruns of the dunk contest? Man the memories. I forgot how good some of these contest were after Michael Jordan's era. I gotta give up to the warrior fans though. J-Rich was a beast in that 2003 contest! Wow that baseline toss in between the legs backwards slam with the left was beasty! I hope this weekends is half as good as some of these classics! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I didnt forget about Vince. I have that one recorded and remember it well but I was referring to others that I had forgot about like J-Rich's tight dunks! But Jordan by far is the greatest dunker of all time. Slam dunk contest in live action or whatever. Got Em!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Jordan the best dunker by far? Dominique Wilkins used to go heads up with Jordan in them dunk contest. I think in one of those contest Nique got robbed because they were in Chicago, I think. What's up with LeBron not joining the dunk contest? He acts too stuck up. The dunk contest is for the fans he knows damn well that people won't just call him a dunker.

Feb 13, 2006
I watched the 2000-01 dunk contest live. Probably the top 3 sporting events I've ever attended. It didn't hurt that I was sitting behind Tyra Banks either.