DUMB COP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
^^^ for real WTF. fuckin faggot ass cop needs to lose as job at least. the fuck was with the square ass funniest home videos announcer tho? "uh oh, it's the 5-0 n he wants his 2-0!"

May 4, 2002
funny, same thing happened to me once with some hillbilly ass redneck... hes like i gave u a 20, u gave me a 10, i was st8 up yellin at dude and told him i wasnt opening the register.. my boss was just laughing. im like open this shit so this fool can see hes stupid... and sure enough there was NO 20s in the register... dude got hella heated almost in tears

Sep 28, 2004
I only had a 20 in my wallet and I handed this girl it for this pizza slice I got. And she short changed me 10 bucks and tried to say I handed her a 10. I know for a fact that it was a 20 and I bitched until she gave me $10. I looked like an ass, but I took 20 out of the bank right before I went there. The manager told me they'd verify that at the end of the night when they counted the register, and I said that was fine.