Dumb ass broad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Yesterday, My homie Who's startin' his own record label, was meetin' with this broad right. Checkin' her out cuz she's a singer lookin' for a deal. Damn, she was a fine piece of ass, ooohwee!, she was a stripper for a while. But she was showin' us her chops she's sounded pretty good, a little rusty, but there's sum potential. She's like "I want to take vocal lessons", I'm sittin' there thinkin', I'll give you sum vocal lessons, they're a little unorthodox, but they work(hehe)!! She was talkin' about the businees side of it, and how she wants to split the profits 50/50! man, thatz so unreal, this broad is dreaming.
She was basically ramblin' on about how she wants to do it for he music, cuz she loves music and singing. I personaly think she was talkin' out here ass more than half the time.
No point to this thread, just sumptin' thatz goin' on. She has to come back and record sum vocals, for a test, to see if she's good enough, they might sound good in real life, but horrible on the mic, you know. So they're gonna come over to my studio. STUDIO HOES!!!

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
itz not my deal, actually, most of MY music is just too savage for Female Vocals, but whatever, no point to this post

May 13, 2002
id beat her shit real good....then unload on her facial

fuc bein professional loL

then we can work somethin out sweety...