DULOW BOOTLEGS XBOX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
check it out...got mame going on there with my 4,000+ games THATS OLD ARCADE GAMES STREET FIGHTER ,MORTAL KOMBAT etc. ,got xbox media center on there pimp shit WATCH THEM DVDS WITH OUT REMOTE AND PLAY DIVX MPEG MUSIC AND MUCH MORE,and I got the evox dashboard on and I put in a 120gb hard drive in that shit is tight.......I jocked the color from those japan xboxs limited edtion.....and I got the Xecuter 2.3b Lite Plus THATS THE MOD CHIP YOU NEED ..and I got 10 of my games backed up to my hardrive JUST COPYED THEM BITCHES FROM BLOCKBUSTER all you do is stick it in there press copy game to hard drive and bam you got a full free game for $4.95....AND I GOT OLD NES RUNNING ON THAT BITCH TO......MARIO SON THE CLASSIC

Mar 22, 2003
out of all the things it can do...i think the only thing i would need is to back up xbox games on the hard drive. That is some slick shit!!!

I got mame on my pc, with ps2 controls hooked up to it.

Aug 25, 2003
PS3 is comming and will change the way gamming is. X-Box is cool but Playstation is better. My opinion, oh Dulow nice job on the mod of the Box. Hope you dont fry it though with all the classics. Hhaha cool

Epidemic

Nov 4, 2002
fuckin nerd.....take a walk around the block.....see the sun.....

naw just playing, keep grindin that knowledge and stay up...that shit is sick

hit up nate for the package (if you still got it) so he can send it to me free .........thanks