DUI Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
The cop never called, he has no case, but he has my $60 ignition key. I'll call the Pittsburg police department in about a week and see if he'll leave the shit for me hopefully he's fucking over it by then.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
this bitch is an interesting one, went up to me in the middle of court and told my girl she shouldnt be holding my hand, like what type of defense strategy is that, should i tell her not to show support in court with me? we were sitting down and the judge wasnt even addressing me in the first place, everyone was just in the back of the room in them seats waiting

then we get outside and sit down at the same bench shes at when we get out, and she looks all the way down 15 ft or so and goes "EXCUSE ME, YEAH IM GOING TO NEED SOME PRIVACY, THANKS"

just random outbursts like that. the first day i met the PD she was like in a arguing mood and didnt listen to shit i had to say at all. and then apologized for getting off on the wrong foot. shits pretty weak my brehs, we shall see, she just annoys me
lol, your public pretender wasn't down with jungle fever

Sep 16, 2011
Why you gotta come in here and lie again?
I'm not understanding why this is so hard to believe?

I was at a bar watching the Warriors game drinking beer. I wasn't super drunk but I already had a DUI so I'm not trying to get another. I had to piss the store owner started tripp'n I walked away from the car the cop took my key I got my spare and took my car when the cop told me not to now he's pissed so he wont give me my key back.

He got no case but he wants to get back at me for not listening to him so he's keeping my key.

That shit happened, I came on here and a few other spots to see if anybody would know if he could charge me with a DUI after the fact. I know some of you fuckers have drank and drove before unless your all fake ass white kids pretending to be gangsters with pictures of rappers or some other bullshit in the avatars

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Lol that's what I'm sayin. If the store is right around the corner, and you already walked 2 blocks, why the Fuck would the cop call u a cab? What does right around the block mean to u? 3 miles? Then you take a cab back like 30 mins later? You must of had to pay a waiting fee. So your girl was fucked up too? Or she a manti teo'o type a girl?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I'm not understanding why this is so hard to believe?

I was at a bar watching the Warriors game drinking beer. I wasn't super drunk but I already had a DUI so I'm not trying to get another. I had to piss the store owner started tripp'n I walked away from the car the cop took my key I got my spare and took my car when the cop told me not to now he's pissed so he wont give me my key back.

He got no case but he wants to get back at me for not listening to him so he's keeping my key.

That shit happened, I came on here and a few other spots to see if anybody would know if he could charge me with a DUI after the fact. I know some of you fuckers have drank and drove before unless your all fake ass white kids pretending to be gangsters with pictures of rappers or some other bullshit in the avatars
I think white people make up the majority of drunk drivers.

Sep 16, 2011
I'm over this nothing happend he can have the fucking key I'll just make another spare. I got away without a DUI and I'm not chancing that shit again. I wasn't that drunk but I probably wouldn't of passed a breathalizer test. I'm just counting myself lucky.

The cop was probably trying to be cool and just letting me go home if I left my car their over night and didn't drive it. I figured he was trying to fuck me over and get my car towed.

Rossibreath @Rossibreath : I just went through the DUI classes last year and the majority were mexican, a couple white people and only like 2 black people. I thought it was weird that there wasn't many black people because black people always complain about being pulled over for being black lol

Props: Rossibreath