Dui Insurance?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2007
Nah, it's 10 years since 2007 i think. Can't remember when I had mine but yeah...my insurance is a muthafucka, that shit is beaucoup money. Some places don't like to give out sr22's tho so it might be hard to find some good insurance.

Apr 11, 2005
Why even try any more?!?!?!? I can't imagine how shit would be if we didn't pay taxes. A dui would mean having a second job for the rest of your life just to pay these fuckers who live off of us.

Sep 26, 2007
Yo I pay about 300 average a month on my shit cus it's full coverage. I think i'm bouts to go to liabilty only cus I need to support my herb habit. ha.
and i might switch to some Cost U Less. nah fuck that. haha

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
wow...I'm glad my shit ain't like that.....I got mine in 2005 and they only made me do it for 3 years.....i think mine is actually up tho cuz I haven't gotten a "we're about to suspend your license again cuz you don't have no insurance" letters from the dmv in a minute......I had gmac too.....actually, my potna worked there so I'd just pay for a new policy and then get the sr22 form and take that in to dmv every time they would send a letter....I haven't had insurance for a minute now

Apr 11, 2005
wow...I'm glad my shit ain't like that.....I got mine in 2005 and they only made me do it for 3 years.....i think mine is actually up tho cuz I haven't gotten a "we're about to suspend your license again cuz you don't have no insurance" letters from the dmv in a minute......I had gmac too.....actually, my potna worked there so I'd just pay for a new policy and then get the sr22 form and take that in to dmv every time they would send a letter....I haven't had insurance for a minute now
Check the link I posted up on what I think is my second post here. It doesn't matter as long as you got it within 10 years ago. That shit will resurface and bite you in the ass regardless. I got my shit in the second month of 05. That's what I got out of the new law, but I'm not a lawyer so if anyone interpreted that shit otherwise let us know!

Sep 26, 2007
If I only got my DUI 19 days earlier i would've gotten only 3 years. FUCK!!!!

I dont know if i can roll with no insurance like you defy...aint tryna get my license suspended and car impounded. unless i got a cheap ride.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
interesting.....but that only states that it will still appear on your record (which sucks) but not much about the sr22 unless that changed as well.....they didn't mention much about it except that it was required.....maybe mine is a little different since I got it reduced to a wet (or dry, I forget) reckless

Feb 8, 2006
Any Dui after Jan 2000 is 10 yrs on your insurance, an sr22 is needed for like three years i think.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it only effects your insurance negitivitly for 3 years but its on your record for 10. I only have about a year to go before my insurance goes back to normal. If I drink best belive I'm cabbin it or having some broads drive me around. Ain't no way I'm going to the tents over some stupid shit like that