DuckTales Remastered

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

This one was pretty good. No online co-op, but I don't mind couch co-op for games like this. There was a rumor of a plan to add online co-op through a patch, though.

I like MegaMan 9 and 10 on XBLA, but I'm with you.

If they remastered 1-8, or the X Series I'd buy the fuck out of it.
I might just cop this tonite when i get on LIVE

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I bought the game .. played it last night and some this afternoon... I think its a good if you take it for what it is.. a nes game resmastered.... If your a fan of the old game and cartoons then its worth buying ..

Props: Gueroloco
Mar 21, 2009
fuck that, i want them remaster ghouls and ghosts
there was an arcade machine with this game on it down the street when i was a kid and i was always trying to beat this dudes score but it was such an unreachable goal. then one day i went in there to play and this fat ponytailed 30 year old who basically was the comic book guy was playing and it was him! i was star struck but didn't have the balls to say hi. probably one of my biggest regrets.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Ghouls N Ghosts would be a hella cool remake. I remember running around as a duck getting hella frustrated cuz I was only 7 or so at the time.