Ducks @ Stanford: Who Yall Got????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I think Stanford is favored by 4.5 points. I will take the Ducks to beat that spread and I think they can win the game outright.

I know that Stanford has one of the best O-Lines in college football and obviously the best QB, but I think Oregon could get up on em easy and never look back. Hella athletic team, but they missing my boy Cliff Harris.

I'm gonna weigh in with Oregon 45 - Stanford 31

May 9, 2002
Stanford is the closest thing to an SEC team in the Pac-12. In case you havent noticed, Oregon struggles against big, physical fronts...like Stanford has. And adding Luck to the equation only makes it worse for the Yucks.

Trees - 31
yucks - 28

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Its gonna be a game of time possession. If Stanford controls the ball and grinds it out they have a better chance than if they get into a shoot out with the Ducks..... This will be a good game for sure.

Oct 3, 2006
I want Stanford to win...I don't want there to be the SLIGHTEST chance of Oregon winning and playing in the national championship against an SEC team. I do not want to hear another months worth of bullshit hype "Oregon's fast pace up-tempo, high scoring spread offense!" against an LSU or even Bama team...fuck that.

Score prediction- Stanford 35
Oregon 31

and Andrew Luck has the game of his life

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
It's going to be a close game. Ducks are one of the best second half teams in the nation, if not the best. I think Ducks will be down at half, make adjustments and pull off the win.

Ducks 38
Stanford 34

Mar 11, 2011
Stanford is the closest thing to an SEC team in the Pac-12. In case you havent noticed, Oregon struggles against big, physical fronts...like Stanford has. And adding Luck to the equation only makes it worse for the Yucks.

Trees - 31
yucks - 28
Stanford is absolutely nothing like an SEC team, they lack the top tier speed of an Auburn and mos def of an LSU. They are big tho, but they were big last year too.

I respect the opinion tho

Jan 5, 2006
Stanford the better passing team (obviously) but Oregon runs a little better..

I think Stanford can upset LSU or Bama if they get to the BCS title.. reason because look how good Stanford's Defense is, and LSU wasnt facing a very good QB this past week..

It'll be a high scoring game just like USC vs Stanford.. 45-41 Stanford

May 9, 2002
Stanford the better passing team (obviously) but Oregon runs a little better..

I think Stanford can upset LSU or Bama if they get to the BCS title.. reason because look how good Stanford's Defense is, and LSU wasnt facing a very good QB this past week..

It'll be a high scoring game just like USC vs Stanford.. 45-41 Stanford
"Better" is misleading here. Both Stanford and Oregon use the run to set up the pass. Stanford (17) and Oregon (5) are top 20 rushing teams, and yes, Stanford is 23rd in passing, but they run a pro-style offense. Oregon uses misdirection and disguises to confuse and outrun their opponents. The real stat to look at here is pass efficiency, and Stanford (5) is slightly ahead of Oregon (12). In other words, both are built to run, and set up the pass through play action and keep you honest on defense.